PDA

View Full Version : F++KING NEWEGG!

Meyfei
Jun 17, 2014, 11:46 AM
I bought a refurbish monitor off newegg for 56$ and they sent it without any mounting pieces. The monitor itself was fine physically and nice when I tested it.

I couldnt find proper contact information, i sent in complaints where i could, and i posted on a review my disgust in the service i had received. All replies stated to contact- See spoiler box for email content-message

[spoiler-box] I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience. We noticed that you field a dispute via PayPal for your order# #######(removed). Please do not charge back directly, or your account will be blocked and there will be many other issues if you need to place an order with us in the future. We want to assist you directly.

I apologize for the confusion. Since it is a refurbished item, we suggest you to contact our vendor directly at 562-946-3531 or customerservicerefurbish.com for the missing parts directly instead of returning the whole item back. Have you contacted them on this issue yet? We can also honor you a replacement for the whole item directly if you do not want to contact them. Your understanding is really appreciated.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please visit our FAQs page. If you still require any assistance, please feel free to reply directly to this email.
[/spoiler-box]

I believe one of the employees are trying to scam the customers as the first email i received stated that "customerservicerefurbish.com" was an email, upon replying asking for an actual email they said there was no email and that I should go to "customerservicerefurbish.com" and request a piece, It didnt work the first time i tried it. So i tried it today and it leads to some CNN scam bullshit.

I am never ordering from newegg again, first and last purchase ever! if thats the kinda of service to be expected.

I included a review stating that the link and number was provided and upon receiving a service email to help- from newegg they said to call the number and see if they do assist me.

Has anyone ever had such experiences with newegg? or for the better of our community for online shopping, know any other places to avoid?

NeweggService
Jun 17, 2014, 01:41 PM
Hello Meyfei,
We're very sorry to hear about your experience with this purchase. We'd like to look into this for you, would you email us at [email protected] with further details and mention this forum? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Newegg Support

Nitro Vordex
Jun 17, 2014, 09:39 PM
I bought a refurbish monitor
http://i5.minus.com/iwCFUvi16F7wg.png

Meyfei
Jun 17, 2014, 09:47 PM
Hello Meyfei,
We're very sorry to hear about your experience with this purchase. We'd like to look into this for you, would you email us at [email protected] with further details and mention this forum? We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Newegg Support

Oh My God WHO ARE YOU... I want to give you a hug!

[spoiler-box]http://i5.minus.com/iwCFUvi16F7wg.png[/spoiler-box]

Why does this make me lol!

.Rusty.
Jun 18, 2014, 10:49 AM
That account showing up after a couple of hours like that is kinda weird.

BIG OLAF
Jun 18, 2014, 05:02 PM
What the fuck?

Skynet is real.

NoiseHERO
Jun 18, 2014, 08:22 PM
yeah it's pretty fun making troll accounts on here-

Outrider
Jun 19, 2014, 01:52 PM
I think this thread has served its purpose. Time for it to be closed (versus getting sent to FKL).

Meyfei, if you have more to say, let me know and I can reopen.