PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate Mode problems

Tarage
Apr 16, 2003, 06:12 PM
I'm on the PC copy of PSO, and I'm at level 80, which means I am able to get into ultimate games now. The problem is, I go up to even the rappys, and I do zero dammage. In V-Hard I do around 120 dammage, but against these guys I do no dammage at all. How to I solve my problem and actually have a chance in Ultimate?

Oh, btw, I'm a Ramar using a Spread Needle with +15.

-Tarage

ABDUR101
Apr 16, 2003, 06:35 PM
Level up, level up, level up. When in doubt, level up! =)

Blue-Hawk
Apr 16, 2003, 06:37 PM
On 2003-04-16 16:12, Tarage wrote:
I'm on the PC copy of PSO, and I'm at level 80, which means I am able to get into ultimate games now. The problem is, I go up to even the rappys, and I do zero dammage. In V-Hard I do around 120 dammage, but against these guys I do no dammage at all. How to I solve my problem and actually have a chance in Ultimate?

Oh, btw, I'm a Ramar using a Spread Needle with +15.

-Tarage

since you are on the pc version, hope that you find a red handgun. since the pc version is basically ver2, you cant do damage with your needle at all.

VulpesMundi
Apr 16, 2003, 07:13 PM
Shifta, Deband, Jellen, and Zalure are your Ultimate friends. Make good use of them. I would highly recommend that you do one or both of the following... Find some people to play with to help you get a Red Handgun (Barbles drop them in the Ultimate Forest). Find some people to play through Challenge mode with and get yourself a truly powerful weapon that is actually good in the PC version (I'd recommend either the Rifle, Mechgun, or Needle for a ranger).

MP3dawg16
Apr 16, 2003, 08:17 PM
level up, maybe get a demon rifle, thats how I started with my RAmar in Ultimate... hes 108 now and shredding everyone down with his frozen shooter.

Maelkith
Apr 16, 2003, 08:47 PM
i started ultimate with a railgun. as in version 2, percents make all the difference. go to the shop and try to find a gun with 40 native and hit percents. equip god powers and a god arm. use jzsd, foie, zonde and barta. you may be tech heavy until you get to level 100. put the spread away for now. find a red handgun or red saber, then you will be all set.

the ngc version is sooooo much easier i almost forgot how hard version 2 was.