PDA

View Full Version : Sonic Team Memebers wanted

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 16, 2003, 06:41 PM
alright, i always wanted to start a clan.
but then i didn't have time, and it was too hard and people put down clan
"anti-social" stuff like that
well i want to have a clan and i have the best idea i could come up with.
this clan won't have any rule retricting players from playing with others, i think thats just dumb if you can't play with anyone but clan members.
anyways this clan will be basiced off none other than Sonic Team's Sonic games heh.
this is the set up

members will make comepletely new character (lvl 1)
with a name and character design of a character of there choise. i'm afriad we cannot all be shadow eventhough he's cool yes i know, a black hedggie, what isn't badass about that. also, thats baisically all you need to do. other rules, and things you should be able to do

A. i concider myself leader of this group, what i say goes, though i'm not blind. if you show me something, i will follow. who knows you could be a leader for abit. yes i'm a DC vent so i know about all there is to know.
B. please be a sonic fan/extremeist if your just looking for a clan to join this isn't for you most likely
C. you must be online ussually, i mean not seeing a member for over a year, can be sorta odd. and you'd fall behide in the level game, though i plan to fall WAY WAY behide as i have other characters
D. i know i shouldn't say but, no people who dup/cheat/can't stand people/ use dups
if your trying to act your character, evil....sinister then awesome, also if you express the items you have are for your character then ok i'll may let you in. but seeing a character with a J-sword just because thats just annoying, seeing a character named "knuckles" with the "sonic knuckle" then cool. on another point, you must be able to stand fairly anoying things.
E. it would help me alot if you were the same sex of your character o.o;;; just kidding
F. if a character is taken i'm sorry theres nothing we can do. don't make a "counter" clan, i'll make it my job to crush you... (kidding)
G. no alternate character such as having both a Sonic Character and a Super Sonic character.
thats also annoying and i'm trying to keep the member to a low

thats it.. sorry for the lenth heh heh heh.
these are the characters that are taken

Sonic (myself i'm sorry you should have expected this)

Cream/Cheese (my second in command)

Link to Character design pending
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=48008&forum=1&3

thank you for your time,
"see you on the flip side"

PM me about you aplication and stuff see yea *speeds off*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2003-04-16 16:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2003-04-16 16:51 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryo_Hayasa on 2003-04-16 19:18 ]</font>

Mystil
Apr 16, 2003, 11:32 PM
Oh please..no one is going to go out of thier way to make a whole new character for some clan.

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 17, 2003, 12:06 PM
On 2003-04-16 21:32, Silhouette wrote:
Oh please..no one is going to go out of thier way to make a whole new character for some clan.

heh ouch that really hurt there, here i thought you'd be on my side Silhouette
anyways if they don't have a extra space on the MC then they don't have to post right?
i mean no ones posted at all cept you to put my idea down a lil.
thats all it is, a idea

AikatheLegend
Apr 18, 2003, 03:20 PM
Don't talk that way to Ryo >:

GorillaShoes
Apr 18, 2003, 03:32 PM
Dont worry Ryo your clan will work out i had the same prob. No one wanted to join but after a while it started working it just takes time. If i dindt have a clan i would join. If mine doesn't begin to work for some odd reason ill join yours =)

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 18, 2003, 03:35 PM
heh, thanks for showing your support but i'm more than likely am just gonna have to trash this idea, or put it up a tad later

Scrub
Apr 18, 2003, 04:39 PM
This sounds like a good idea, as it reminds me very much so of RolePlaying, which I enjoy. I would gladly join, except:

1.I recently won the game, and it prolly won't be here for a while, and..

2.Even when it does get here, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go Online with it...stupid Gramma...

But if by some miracle I AM allowed to get a Hunter's Lisence, then by all means I shall try to contact you..If you don't mind playing with somebody who's just gonna be starting to learn the game!

CakeMan
Apr 18, 2003, 05:27 PM
uh why not just put your clan name on your guild card or your little face dude???

Ryo_Hayasa
Apr 18, 2003, 11:01 PM
On 2003-04-18 14:39, Scrub wrote:
This sounds like a good idea, as it reminds me very much so of RolePlaying, which I enjoy. I would gladly join, except:

1.I recently won the game, and it prolly won't be here for a while, and..

2.Even when it does get here, I'm not sure if I'll be able to go Online with it...stupid Gramma...

But if by some miracle I AM allowed to get a Hunter's Lisence, then by all means I shall try to contact you..If you don't mind playing with somebody who's just gonna be starting to learn the game!

don't worry i'm a newbie trainer. and i plan on puting a clan ad on my card.