PDA

View Full Version : Just got premium, not sure what to sell in my shop

Achelousaurus
Jul 1, 2014, 05:14 AM
Is this the right board or does this belong to the guides section?
[SHIP 02]

Anyway, I just got premium and have a few items worth selling but I have no clue about prices.

For some things it's obvious (like PA fragments), cause I can just search them in the shop and see what other people ask for them.
but when it comes to equipment I have no clue how abilites / grind / element affect the price.

And I have no idea about what sells and what is a waste of space cause no one will buy it or no one will buy it at the price I'd get when raising it cause of grind / abilties (for example I don't think Cross Scar with Mark Joyo and Power III will be worth remotely as much as a 9* dagger with these abilities).

I'd appreciate some help, hints, pointers into right direction, anything.

RagolianHunter
Jul 1, 2014, 09:11 AM
It's actually quite simple.

Search by soul or ability, then select type (wep, unit...) then select number of abilities...
Perhaps even grinds.

Then base pricing off of the item in other player's shops that is closest to get an idea of value.

Vetur
Jul 3, 2014, 02:50 PM
If you turn off the item translation patch, you can use that nifty option that lets you check the current prices other sellers have them listed for, and I just set mine 1 meseta cheaper than the cheapest.
If you keep the item translation on, you'll have to manually find the original Japanese item name, and copy-paste that into the search to check.
Some people will buy certain junk furniture and quest items for 1050, though if there are already tons of the same item listed for 1050, you'd be better off selling something with less competition.

Just be aware that if your item, say a weapon, has better bonuses or is grinded, then you can price it higher. I'd look for the cheapest of the same weapon with similar stats. Some soul affixes can sell for a lot on their own.

AIDA
Jul 3, 2014, 08:13 PM
Actually, you can search with the item patch on. You can hit Ctrl + F1 to toggle it off, do all your shop stuff, then hit Ctrl + F1 again to turn it back on.

You can also hold left control while selecting "Check prices" to temporarily disable the patch while control is held.

Achelousaurus
Jul 4, 2014, 08:33 AM
Thanks!

For affixes I found a pretty good way, I use the best ability and check other items with this ability and the same amount of abilities cost, then price mine likewise.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 6, 2014, 04:58 PM
Actually, you can search with the item patch on. You can hit Ctrl + F1 to toggle it off, do all your shop stuff, then hit Ctrl + F1 again to turn it back on.

You can also hold left control while selecting "Check prices" to temporarily disable the patch while control is held.

That would have been nice to know a little earlier. .w.