PDA

View Full Version : My Mag

domingo
Apr 16, 2003, 07:46 PM
Ok Ive got a level 105 mag that is a nidra, is it a good mag to have or should i get a new mag.

Also how do i play other modes like hard adn ect. my character is only at level 21 so.........

Davion
Apr 16, 2003, 07:56 PM
Well, first off, what are the stats on the mag? Stats make a mag, and that's what's most important.

And to get to hard mode you have to beat normal. To get to Vhard, beat hard. For Ultimate...

domingo
Apr 16, 2003, 08:43 PM
right now the stats are
dex- 40
mind- 17
power- 38
def- 13
im not sure exactly,, i wanted it to be a well rounded mag

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 16, 2003, 08:48 PM
Well for it to be labeled a "good mag" for you character, it depends on what character you have.
Ex: mag with 0 mind would be good for an android, but it would be a terrible mag for a force.

domingo
Apr 16, 2003, 09:03 PM
i hav e a fonewm

Stalfos333
Apr 16, 2003, 09:35 PM
I'd say that your mag is ill suited for a Fonewm. If I were you, I'd make another 4th evolution mag, with 50 mind. I'd WANT the rest in defense, but *shrugs*

At 200, I'd go for 150 mind.

domingo
Apr 16, 2003, 10:03 PM
ok
ill make a new one later on
what is a photon drop!

gideonx
Apr 16, 2003, 10:10 PM
I would make a new mag if i were you (but save the nidra you have for another character.)

2 ways to go on making a new mag.
1.Make a mind mag (186 mind) This is good for FOnewms who wish to be pure casters. FOllow this guide to do this http://www.pso-world.com/singlestatmagguide.php

2. OR you could make a mag with around 70 DEX and 125 MIND. Your mind would suffer a little but this way you can use handguns with nice specials. If you chose this i suggest making a nidra.

Also some handguns to look for would be any of the handgun class (handgun, raygun, railgun, ect.) With special abilities in the 1 hit kill area (dark, shadow, hell) for normal enemies and the HP stealing type for Dark Falz (Draw, Drain, Fill, Gush). Also try and find one with a high Hit %.

Hope this makes sense. The 1st choice is easier so you probably want to go with that, but the second choice works too, just depends on how you want to play.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 16, 2003, 10:22 PM
Photon drops are technically rares as they come in red boxes from enemies but what you do is if you can play online (if you can only play offline then they are useless) is you go to this guy Gallon's shop and you trade them in for items.

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=307 Go here to see what to do and see what items you can get for however many photon drops you have.

gideonx
Apr 16, 2003, 11:39 PM
Yeah it sucks I am offline only and i have 11 of them already http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

domingo
Apr 19, 2003, 05:09 PM
bump

now my character is level 26
and my nidra, (same one) is at 200
its power is 142
dex-42
def-15
mind-15

right now i am workin on a mind mag like suggested

domingo
Apr 19, 2003, 05:14 PM