PDA

View Full Version : If you judge people on their character levels, you're an ass

Sham
Apr 16, 2003, 07:51 PM
One time I entered the only ultimate game available on Anteres 8. I'm greeted, and pipe down to CCA, being a complete support force. Eventually, while standing before the boss warp, a hunewearl, Misty, tells me to not Jellen. I reluctantly agree. We enter, and the fight goes on. A few minutes later I use the R Menu to try and use a Trifluid, but by mistake, I cast Jellen. Misty begins bitching. At the end of the battle, the HUcast died once, the RAmarl 2-3 times, and the HUnewearl, none. Up in P2, Misty continues bitching how I was stupid for jellening him, even though I told him it was an accident. He tells me a LV99 character shouldn't be in EP2 CCA ult, even though he said nothing when I entered the game. After bashing his ego for a while, he leaves. I thought it was stupid that he judged me on my character level, and a simple mistake. Some people.

Yesterday I went into a Hard Mode game with my LV21 RAmar. Later on, playing, a red box drops and I pick it up. One of them asks "rare? wut u get?" I ignored and they asked again until I said "Let me get this straight, you actually care about a rare that dropped in hard mode, while you're running around with duped needles and yasminkovs?" I guess I struck a nerve because they started flaming me. They insulted me because I used a meteor smash/justy, and how I was LV21, even though they were only LV30 something.

So, to sum things up:
If you are stupid enough to judge people on what level someone's character is, you're an asshole, and I don't like you.

Elentari
Apr 16, 2003, 08:12 PM
i feel your pain...I understand why this misty person told you not to use jellen, but they should have taken the time to realize accidents happen. Eh, oh well, maybe they were having a bad day.... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Zeebo
Apr 16, 2003, 08:17 PM
Why would they care in the first place?
2nd yeah people are stupid But also curious eheh

FinalMasterM
Apr 16, 2003, 08:19 PM
I loved it when Dransik went to beta again (after the original version went pay-to-play) and almost every person that ran into me called me a newbie/idiot/etc because I seemed to know what I was doing.

-Uriko-
Apr 16, 2003, 08:21 PM
I have one simple rule: If you play like a selfish bastard (takes rares their class cant use, ignoring teammates, or especially trying to order me around) then screw you! You can go die alone in the dark corner that an impolite POS like you spawned from.

Yesterday three HUmars and I were in temple, and two of them had the nerve to continuously demand SD from me after I repeatedly had to reverser them for being careless and ignoring the numerous Ob Lillies. You dont have to thank me for my techs, if I'm a little slow getting around to it a polite request will usually get my attention, but dont try to tell me my job...On the plus side the other 1 HUmar was a legitimate "team"mate.

Final note: make requests of me...not orders and thy shall be treated kindly.

Mystil
Apr 16, 2003, 10:17 PM
Let me just say, that casting Jellen is not a bad thing, even at Gal Gryphon. Yes that's right, even at him. Then again, my Jellen is lv18.

I've met and played with this Misty breifly...no comment there..

Secondly...heres an important rule..

Don't diss a FO that actually tries to do thier job. Because now, I'm finding it hard to play with a good Fo these days..(as in they don't bother playing much cause all the impolite assholes, thus leaving good players with these mean ass ignorant FO players.)

Know how you feel Sham..and a Lv99 FO in Ult is cool. Infact..scratch that..it doesn't matter if a FO user is lv80, what matters if thier usage of support techs...

Just don't support players that are outright rude to you, because they think you're newbish and all that shit... If this 'Misty' did that to me and she died, she'd stay dead.

BrokenHope
Apr 17, 2003, 06:25 AM
On 2003-04-16 20:17, Silhouette wrote:
Let me just say, that casting Jellen is not a bad thing, even at Gal Gryphon. Yes that's right, even at him. Then again, my Jellen is lv18.

I've met and played with this Misty breifly...no comment there..

Secondly...heres an important rule..

Don't diss a FO that actually tries to do thier job. Because now, I'm finding it hard to play with a good Fo these days..(as in they don't bother playing much cause all the impolite assholes, thus leaving good players with these mean ass ignorant FO players.)

Know how you feel Sham..and a Lv99 FO in Ult is cool. Infact..scratch that..it doesn't matter if a FO user is lv80, what matters if thier usage of support techs...

Just don't support players that are outright rude to you, because they think you're newbish and all that shit... If this 'Misty' did that to me and she died, she'd stay dead.

Lol, Jellen is the biggest, worst thing you can EVER do at gryphon if your DEF is high enough due to force deband, or you being a high level the jellen means that the gryphon will no longer knock you down, meaning when it runs at you, you die in pretty much 1 hit cos it tramples right through you, it's incredibly annoying.

Aeris651
Apr 17, 2003, 09:49 AM
Confuse is right! on the money

-DangerousDj-
Apr 17, 2003, 09:50 AM
I was pissed off because you said "I might need jellen" and cast it, mabe it was an accident but with exellent timing.

I said at the time its a team game... and I explaind that jellen meant 3 of us die and only you live.. Like a lot of people on pso thats a bit selfish dont you think ?

My comment about your level is a bit wrong also.. I said I wouldnt bring my level 90 whetever fo to online cca, you went off on one.

I said when i left it was a good game till the boss, you make out that I complained about you the whole time.

I admit sometimes Im mean to fos, only after Ive wasted all my fluids doing there job.. I think I play a fo really well when I use mine and rarely recive the same treatment when I play with my hunter or ranger.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -DangerousDj- on 2003-04-17 07:57 ]</font>

Sham
Apr 17, 2003, 05:41 PM
You don't know if the RAmarl would've died or not, she was only in the low 120's. And that's besides the point, because I didn't "execute it with perfect timing", he was in the air when I did it, if I remember right. Even if he wasn't in the air, I don't know what you call "excellent timing", because I did it a good few minutes into the battle. If I intended to Jellen him, I'd of done it from the get-go.

And yeah, you bitched and complained, and directly said "you shouldnt be LV99 fighting ult gryphon." Deny it all you want, I really don't care because I know the truth. Even after you left, the rest of the group said how you didn't need to take it that far by complaining when it was only an accident. And to insult me on my level, that just made it worse.

I don't care how people treat you on your hunter/ranger. If you're pissed a lot of forces don't play how you do on yours, then stick to some other class. Just don't go around shit-talking on stupid things, or demeaning someone because of something so trivial as a character level.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-04-17 15:44 ]</font>

Mystil
Apr 17, 2003, 07:34 PM
Lol, Jellen is the biggest, worst thing you can EVER do at gryphon if your DEF is high enough due to force deband, or you being a high level the jellen means that the gryphon will no longer knock you down, meaning when it runs at you, you die in pretty much 1 hit cos it tramples right through you, it's incredibly annoying.

My DFP is 745(409)(1104 with lv30 deband)...he doesn't 'trample' over me. And you must be statued if you're going to just STAND THERE and let him run over you. Must he does to me, is hit me ONE time with ONE of hs feet. =P

Of course...in a team of higher levels..I don't cast it..

TeamPhalanx
Apr 17, 2003, 08:55 PM
Let's see...

A experienced player told you not to do something, and you ended up doing it anyway.

The fact that dj had to argue not to use Jellen - by your own words, you "reluctantly" agreed - shows that you're a beginner. The fact that you 'accidently' used Jellen supports that.

You are a beginner and made a beginner mistake - Get that through your head.

If anything you should have apologized to the entire team for getting them killed. You're the one at fault.

In other word:

Low Level ~ Beginner

You didn't help your case by actually playing like a beginner. Had you played like you actually knew what was going on (knowing at first not to use Jellen and not 'accidently' casting Jellen) you may have a case. But, you didn't, and you don't.

CGoodness
Apr 17, 2003, 09:42 PM
I was playin PSO offline with my friends yesterday and I suggested we play VHard. He would use hus level 49 HUmar and I'd use my level 26 FOnewm since my original character, a level 78 HUmar, would make it annoyingly easy. He kept saying that I couldn't survive when we went to very hard with such a low level character. I had to revive him with my Reverser 3 times in the forest and i didn't die. Don't judge forces by their level.

Sham
Apr 18, 2003, 12:19 PM
Thanks, Phalanx. You further proved my point of how people who judge others on small things, are assholes. I'm a "low level beginner" because I accidently pressed "A" while in the Technique-Quick Menu[Jellen], when I meant to press "A" in the Item-Quick Menu[Trifluid]?

I know the effects of Jellen on high DFP. I was indecisive though, due to me being a LV99 character, and another LV120 RAmarl in the team. If I Jellened; the HUcast and HUnewearl were at risk for easy deaths. If I didn't Jellen; the RAmarl and I were at risk for easy deaths. How does it make me a beginner by questioning this? And furthermore, only one person died from the Jellen, the rest were from tornadoes/electric. And the fact that Misty never died from the Jellen makes it even worse how he bitched.

I should apologize? Fuck you. Maybe I will apologize... I'm sorry for not being some high level "god-like" character, what you seem to think of yourself. I'm sorry I don't spend as much time as you becoming some "PSO master" with my LV180+ character. I'm sorry I'm not an expert at this game, in your opinion. It's Phantasy Star Online, IT DOESN'T TAKE A LOAD OF SKILL TO PLAY THIS GAME. Get that through your head.

Yet again, you come barging into a topic, talking shit, and not having any idea what's going on or what happened. I think you need to follow your own advice that you made clear on your topic titled "Post only about things you know!"

Pompous ~ Asshole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-04-18 10:23 ]</font>

brillyfresh
Apr 18, 2003, 02:28 PM
On 2003-04-17 18:55, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Let's see...

A experienced player told you not to do something, and you ended up doing it anyway.

The fact that dj had to argue not to use Jellen - by your own words, you "reluctantly" agreed - shows that you're a beginner. The fact that you 'accidently' used Jellen supports that.

If anything you should have apologized to the entire team for getting them killed. You're the one at fault.

In other word:

Low Level ~ Beginner

You didn't help your case by actually playing like a beginner. Had you played like you actually knew what was going on (knowing at first not to use Jellen and not 'accidently' casting Jellen) you may have a case. But, you didn't, and you don't.

bullshit, he made a mistake, and you make them too ... if anything, they're just as much beginners too ..... only an idiot wouldn't have trimate customized to a hotkey but resta instead ... resta's tech animation takes too long in a situation like that, but a trimate (or any mate for that matter) is instant

sham, you made a mistake ... everyone does .. but it didn't help that you were on a team with other "beginners" or "noobs" who couldn't hotkey a fucking trimate

how about a low level character who has another high level character ... they certainly aren't new to the game .....

try assuming nothing, and you might have more beef behind your words (that goes to EVERYONE)

TeamPhalanx
Apr 18, 2003, 03:32 PM
On 2003-04-18 10:19, Sham wrote:...IT DOESN'T TAKE A LOAD OF SKILL TO PLAY THIS GAME...

And yet, someone, you manage to suck at it. There could be only explanation for this. Wanna guess what it is?

It's very simple:

You are low level. You suck at the game. You're are complaining about people saying that low levels suck.

Don't see something wrong here? Here's something to ponder about:

SONIC is low level. SONIC is very good at the game. SONIC complains about people saying that low levels suck.

Somehow, I get the feeling that you still won't get it.

-Eden-
Apr 18, 2003, 03:41 PM

At your service! I'm one of the most experienced FOmars on PSO (sure, only lvl133, but hey, all my techs are lvl30). Good to get some respect around here. w00t.

Morfos
Apr 18, 2003, 03:46 PM
accidents happen gees.

Sham
Apr 18, 2003, 05:43 PM
And yet, someone somehow, you manage to suck at it.

Explain, please. I've never played with you, so please tell me how you came to this conclusion.. other than my little menu mistake.

You are low level.
Do you even know what level my character is right now? No.

You suck at the game.
Still waiting for that explanation...

SONIC is low level. SONIC is very good at the game. SONIC complains about people saying that low levels suck.

What the hell? No more pointless analogies, please.

Somehow, I get the feeling that you still won't get it.
What is there for me to not get? A summary of your post is, "You suck, you're low level, you don't get it." I think it's you who are the one that's confused... And you only addressed one thing in my post.

Go away. You're not even putting up a real arguement. You come in here badly informed, trying to "tell me off", I school you, you pick out one line from my big post, and continue blindly insulting. If you have a problem with me, there's the PM function; since obviously that's the whole reason why you're posting here. I don't appreciate you coming in here with personal attacks, because you know that's all you're here for.

Sham
Apr 18, 2003, 05:51 PM
how about a low level character who has another high level character ... they certainly aren't new to the game .....
What Phalanx doesn't seem to understand is, this took place weeks ago. My FOmar is currently LV139, (I'm not trying to boast his level, either, because it's pretty low compared to a lot of people online.) But for some reason he thinks my FOmar is still LV99.

Yet again another case of Phalanx not listening to his own advice of "post only about subjects you know!" http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

SkyHawkX
Apr 18, 2003, 06:38 PM
Fucking owned.
> TeamPhalanx

TeamPhalanx
Apr 18, 2003, 08:24 PM
LOL

Now, he's a moderate level that still sucks. Lv 139... wow... that certainly is impressive http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

If you didn't suck at low levels, you'd realize something by now. Moderate - High lvs doesn't mean you're good either. There are smart players and there are... well, there are the rest. You fall into the rest category. And, no matter how much you level up, that won't change.

No experienced player (meaning good player) would make a blunder like doing something that you're not supposed to do. I can see how it's SO difficult to avoid casting Jellen.

Everything you've said reflects your inexperience - In other words, you suck.

I) You were 'reluctant' to go with Misty's plan - Every experienced player knows not to use Jellen on Gryphon.

II) You 'accidently' used Jellen.

III) Your actions lead to needless deaths.

IV) You dare suggest that high levels should die at the expense of low levels.

There you go. Evidence that you suck. I doubt you can provide fact that say otherwise.

In the end, you don't even realize how stupid this post is in the first place. You have no right to complain, for you suck - If you suck, you really can't complain about others saying you suck, since it's the truth.

Morfos
Apr 18, 2003, 08:41 PM
On 2003-04-18 18:24, TeamPhalanx wrote:

I) You were 'reluctant' to go with Misty's plan - Every experienced player knows not to use Jellen on Gryphon.

1) Well he probably didn't fight Gryphon enough to know that Jellan was bad. Usually Jellan is a good tech to use. I remember when somebody told me not to cast jellan, I just didn't. I used Jellan on Griffon b4 and it never screwed over my team, It just seamed to be useless and do nothing.

2) So? Accidents happen. I bet you accidently casted stuff too. I accidently cast resta a lot, no big deal.

3) Reverser was put in the game for a reason.

4) He never said that.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Morfos on 2003-04-18 18:42 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Apr 18, 2003, 08:50 PM
Yes, he did.

On 2003-04-18 10:19, Sham wrote:...If I Jellened; the HUcast and HUnewearl were at risk for easy deaths. If I didn't Jellen; the RAmarl and I were at risk for easy deaths. How does it make me a beginner by questioning this?

Teamwork is about keeping others alive.

Resta is a good thing. Resta doesn't lead to players dying. Without even taking a poll, I can confidently say that most players don't like dying.

Overall, he's in some kind of funky denial that he wasn't at fault and that Misty had every right to be upset.

Balthor
Apr 18, 2003, 08:55 PM
When eltist fuckheads attack.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 18, 2003, 09:03 PM
On 2003-04-18 18:55, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
When eltist fuckheads attack.

Instead of just posting something about yourself, you really should make a post that's related to the subject being discussed.

Balthor
Apr 18, 2003, 09:16 PM
And instead of using schoolyard insults, like saying "don't talk about your self!!111 hyuk!" try really hurting me.

"instead of talking about your self"

Oh I haven't heard that since 3rd grade, hahaha.

Chibi-Chan
Apr 18, 2003, 10:01 PM
Come on guys kiss and make up! And please don't be mad anyone but... I don't see why you have to know so much about gryphon to be good at the game. I usually play episode 1 and when I play Ep 2 its almost always seabed. I've only played the gryphon once..

Mystil
Apr 19, 2003, 01:29 AM
On 2003-04-18 18:50, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Yes, he did.

On 2003-04-18 10:19, Sham wrote:...If I Jellened; the HUcast and HUnewearl were at risk for easy deaths. If I didn't Jellen; the RAmarl and I were at risk for easy deaths. How does it make me a beginner by questioning this?

Teamwork is about keeping others alive.

Resta is a good thing. Resta doesn't lead to players dying. Without even taking a poll, I can confidently say that most players don't like dying.

Overall, he's in some kind of funky denial that he wasn't at fault and that Misty had every right to be upset.

Yes that person had every right, however..As he pointed out, he ACCIDENTALLY casted Jellen when he should have used a tri. That is not a 'beginner mistake'. That is human error. THAT has nothing to do with the game period.

And...

It's our "job" to put our asses on the line for the lower levels.

There are smart players and there are... well, there are the rest. You fall into the rest category. And, no matter how much you level up, that won't change.

No experienced player (meaning good player) would make a blunder like doing something that you're not supposed to do. I can see how it's SO difficult to avoid casting Jellen.

Haha, that's very funny. Considering that it's very rude, but whatever I suppose. He does not fall into no such category. Hmmm, you know...I wanna say something else about this..but I'll refrain from it.

People do accidentally cast spells when something else was intended. People do use "hard attack" when they really meant to use normal. People do make mistakes. You make mistakes. We are human beings. That's not any different from PSO.

If I done such a thing, I would have apologized to the team. Big deal, I'd ignore a person who wants to be a jackass about it. "Nuff" said..place yourself in his shoes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-04-18 23:41 ]</font>

Guile
Apr 19, 2003, 02:46 AM
On 2003-04-18 19:16, Balthor_The_Defiled wrote:
And instead of using schoolyard insults, like saying "don't talk about your self!!111 hyuk!" try really hurting me.

"instead of talking about your self"

Oh I haven't heard that since 3rd grade, hahaha.

Fucking owned again!
> TeamPhalanx

Aurra
Apr 19, 2003, 02:48 AM
On 2003-04-18 23:29, Silhouette wrote:
People do accidentally cast spells when something else was intended. People do use "hard attack" when they really meant to use normal. People do make mistakes. You make mistakes. We are human beings. That's not any different from PSO.

If I done such a thing, I would have apologized to the team. Big deal, I'd ignore a person who wants to be a jackass about it. "Nuff" said..place yourself in his shoes.

Silhouette pretty much nailed it with that post.

Sham
Apr 19, 2003, 07:19 AM
I don't even think a reply from me at this point is really necessary... Everyone else nailed it so well.

Phalanx, it's funny you accuse me of being ignorant to my mistakes, and in denial. When it's really you who are the one who is ignorant, and in denial due to the huge internet ego you carry on your shoulders. I've noticed from previous posts, where multiple users ganged you because you were wrong, and instead of admitting so, you simple ignored the thread and never returned. Get over yourself. You're only here to insult me, which is obvious from all your "you suck" "you suk moderate you lvl" "you suck mistake maker", without really backing anything up; other than saying, "Oh, us holier than thou LV190+ characters are Gods of PSO.. we know every secret and trick, and you don't, so ha." Why are you even here wasting your time posting? You could be leveling your character more, so when you hit LV200 you can really build your ego, you big http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nerd.gif.

Have fun further making a fool of yourself in my thread. (Or at least until a moderator gets in here and locks it.)

P.S. LOL at the "such as yourself" comeback statement.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-04-19 05:22 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Apr 19, 2003, 08:54 AM
And as we all know, only the brighest of people throw insults out. Hey, guile, love that comment you made about how cheaters and legit both use profanity at the same rate - Funny how the evidence says otherwise. *gasp*

These "multiple users" that are so fond of ganging up on me are all the same ignorant people whom have yet to form a single valid argument - Why do you think they're so quick with the profanity? Because they got nothing else. I don't use profanity because I've got better things to say.

I keep saying this, but as usual, everyone remains blind:

ACCIDENTLY USING RESTA, MAKING A HARD ATTACK, ETC. DOESN'T HAVE A DIRECT RESULT IN YOUR TEAMMATES DYING

The actions of this rookie here resulted in deaths. And, since everyone forgot:

HE WAS ASKED AND AGREED NOT TO USE JELLEN

There's a difference between doing something out of the blue and doing something when it was agreed that you wouldn't do it.

This post is ridiculous because Misty should be the one that should be complaining. Misty had the right plan, but this rookie screws up - Misty has every right to be upset. This rookie screws up and then complains because Misty got upset over the fact that he screwd up. He screwed up, can't take responsiblity for it, doesn't apologize, then complains about Misty's reaction. Guess what people. This is an actual case of whining.

I'm not one that's blinded with ego. The fact is, you are. Even though Misty/dj made an apt post here, and pretty much gave you a chance to apologize, you ignored it, and still insist that you did nothing to merit the response you got from Misty by screwing up. You screwed up - So take responsiblity for it.

raiden999
Apr 19, 2003, 09:35 AM
On 2003-04-17 18:55, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Let's see...

In other word:

Low Level ~ Beginner

If an expert told you to jump off a cliff would you? Some people are accustomed to their offline strategies to fight bosses and do make simple mistakes. And thus being a beginner mistake, and low levels being beginners? A beginner mistake would be someone using a barta technique against the sil dragon, or foie against the normal dragon... accidentally using Jellen trying to use a fluid constitutes as a mistake. Maybe they changed their button layout and thought they were gonna use a fluid... against the Ult. bosses, you usually have very little time to react when it comes to fluids and healing. And, on the topic of low levels fighting Ult bosses, would you consider 107 to be a "beginner" level for Ult. Falz? Well if so, I could beg to differ. I was in a group fighting him, which consisted of a 150 HUmar, my 107 HUnewearl, a 110 FOnewearl, and a 115 RAmar... sound like a bad idea? I can feel free to prove you wrong if you think so...

EDIT: Forgot to comment about this...

This post is ridiculous because Misty should be the one that should be complaining. Misty had the right plan, but this rookie screws up - Misty has every right to be upset. This rookie screws up and then complains because Misty got upset over the fact that he screwd up. He screwed up, can't take responsiblity for it, doesn't apologize, then complains about Misty's reaction. Guess what people. This is an actual case of whining.

The only case of whining I see here is that someone did not beat the Ult. Griffon on the first try, and they are soooo upset about it... well guess what... set up a telepipe and try again, see if he makes the same "mistake"... I would be willing to bet money that he wouldn't...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raiden999 on 2003-04-19 08:14 ]</font>

TeamPhalanx
Apr 19, 2003, 10:28 AM
He wasn't told - He even said he 'reluctantly' agreed. Misty/dj knows the game. And, from the info provided, it seems that the other member of the team who could use Jellen also agreed with Misty's plan.

In the jumping off of a cliff scenerio, the whole team agreed to jump off the team, for Misty knew the best way to handle the situation. In other words, Misty explained why the team should jump off of the cliff and how it would benefit everyone.

Bottom line: There was an agreement that Jellen would not be used. He screwed up.

Misty has every right to be upset. He's the one that screwed up, and should have apologized to the entire team for his actions.

Morfos
Apr 19, 2003, 11:43 AM
Big deal somebody dies from a mistake someone else made! Its not like the team lost. Sham probably revived them anyway. Misty had no right to yell at Sham, s/he makes mistakes too. As I said b4, I have casted resta on accident countless times, sometimes resulted to near 0tp left. Accidents happen especially when people get used to doing something they aren't supposed to at a certaint point in the game. I didnt find out how bad it was to cast Jellan on Gryphon until recently. I used to cast it on him all the time and nothing bad happened to my team any of those times because of Jellan. Also most people mostly play Episode 1 where casting jellan on a boss does not screw anyone over. So why wouldn't they cast it on Gryphon?

As a force Sham has to constantly cast jellan, its pretty hard not to mess up at least once on Gal Gryphon. Sham is not a n00b, he is not dumb or ignorant just because he casted Jellan. I bet Sham is a decent player. Flameing people and calling them n00bs is showing other people that you are inmature. If you don't want everybody to team up on you I suggest you try and make more freindly posts next time. Its ok to disagree too!

P.S this is not a flame http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

raiden999
Apr 19, 2003, 11:44 AM
The only case of whining I see here is that someone did not beat the Ult. Griffon on the first try, and they are soooo upset about it... well guess what... set up a telepipe and try again, see if he makes the same "mistake"... I would be willing to bet money that he wouldn't...

against the Ult. bosses, you usually have very little time to react when it comes to fluids and healing.

My case is rested...

Bottom line: There was an agreement that Jellen would not be used. He screwed up.

Misty has every right to be upset. He's the one that screwed up, and should have apologized to the entire team for his actions

I agree that he should have apologized, but as stated earlier, he made a simple MISTAKE... how many times have you ever attacked trying to heal and killing yourself... don't even say never, cause I know that no one can claim they've never done this...

brillyfresh
Apr 19, 2003, 12:26 PM
On 2003-04-18 18:24, TeamPhalanx wrote:

just like every experienced player knows that a trimate works faster than resta

his mistake ... maybe he should apologize for the deaths he caused (in a FUCKING GAME)

your mistake, he never said that ... maybe you should apologize (if your arrogance would allow it)

and i think it's really funny when a higher level player dies ... they're a higher level, they should die less than a lower level, if they're that "experienced"

In the end, you don't even realize how stupid this post is in the first place. You have no right to complain, for you suck - If you suck, you really can't complain about others saying you suck, since it's the truth.

the other teammates sucked too, if the other "experienced" teammates had used trimates, Jellening Gal would have never been a problem

would you apologize to a 70 year old person for making a mistake when all they did was rip on you for making that mistake? very immature of Misty, mistakes happen, everyone makes them, GET OVER IT

oh, and profanity seems to be fairly effective against a thick skull and selective ears

from what it sounds like, you must be one of the most experienced players online and a real pleasure to play with ... if you weren't such a self-righteous, pompous jerk who only dwells on other people's mistakes

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-19 10:37 ]</font>

Mystil
Apr 19, 2003, 02:04 PM
Oh nevermind.

Try not to have Jellen in your A button R menu slot http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif That's how I accidentally cast alot of crap!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-04-19 12:06 ]</font>

Guile
Apr 19, 2003, 02:21 PM
On 2003-04-19 06:54, TeamPhalanx wrote:
And as we all know, only the brighest of people throw insults out. Hey, guile, love that comment you made about how cheaters and legit both use profanity at the same rate - Funny how the evidence says otherwise. *gasp*

Exactly! I have never duped, cheated, touched dupes and such on GC showing that I am "Legit" and I just used profanity showing that a legit uses it just as much as someone who dupes or cheats!

I keep saying this, but as usual, everyone remains blind:

ACCIDENTLY USING RESTA, MAKING A HARD ATTACK, ETC. DOESN'T HAVE A DIRECT RESULT IN YOUR TEAMMATES DYING

The actions of this rookie here resulted in deaths. And, since everyone forgot:

HE WAS ASKED AND AGREED NOT TO USE JELLEN

There's a difference between doing something out of the blue and doing something when it was agreed that you wouldn't do it.

The fact that Misty got so mad over a mistake is bull! So he accidently hit jellen and the whole fucking world seems to end! He said he was sorry but yet misty still complained...it's a game he should just get over it! shit happens!!

I'm not one that's blinded with ego. The fact is, you are. Even though Misty/dj made an apt post here, and pretty much gave you a chance to apologize, you ignored it, and still insist that you did nothing to merit the response you got from Misty by screwing up. You screwed up - So take responsiblity for it.

It happen in the past, and is a very stupid thing for people to be fighting about in the first place!!
It was a mistake and it was in a game...No one should apologize because there is nothing to apologize about! People die in PSO all the time..it's what reversa and moons are for!!!

Sham
Apr 19, 2003, 03:13 PM
This is boring. Phalanx just picks out certain parts of peoples' posts, rather than answer/comment the whole thing. And more importantly, he doesn't even have any idea what happened in the game. If he did, he'd know I did say sorry to Misty, and that it was a fucking mistake. But Misty kept going on and on, and said how a LV99 shouldn't be fighting the gryphon. And Misty didn't even die, so the excess bitching and complaining was unnecessary.

And no, I've seen no more than 2 people cussing at you out of the rest of the people here. It's funny you only address the "cussers" but ignore the people like balthor_the_defiled, and others. And now you're bragging about how you and Misty know more about the game than me. You don't even know me or what I know, you're only basing that opinion of one thing, which you didn't even read THOROUGHLY: I reluctantly agreed because if I did it, 2 were liable to die, and if I didn't the remaining 2 were liable to die.

But of course you won't pay attention to any of this. You're practically god in your own mind. Can't be wrong; and if you even come near being wrong, never, ever admit it. Mods can lock this now. Thanks for coming in here and ruining a thread with your one-sided, egotistical, pompous, elitist, close-minded, prejudged, and most importantly, wrong opinions.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 19, 2003, 03:23 PM
Gosh, maybe I should spend a couple hours replying to every single comment made instead of replying in general.

Oh, now you said you apologized? That's funny... Shall I find the quote where you said that maybe you "will" apologize? Seeing as how you took the time to emphasize the word "will" I doubt that was a spelling error.

I already (for a fact) that Misty knows a hell of a lot more about the game than you.

How? Misty didn't screw up - Misty had the right gameplay. You're the one that screwed up.

And, for some reason, you have to nerve to get upset over you being reprimanded by Misty.

Your actions - from questioning why low lvs should die, to using Jellen - show that you know every little about the game. You're a rookie, so be expected to be treated like one. You're asking for respect for low lvs when you yourself screwed up as a low lv.

Guile
Apr 19, 2003, 03:34 PM
On 2003-04-19 13:23, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Oh, now you said you apologized? That's funny... Shall I find the quote where you said that maybe you "will" apologize? Seeing as how you took the time to emphasize the word "will" I doubt that was a spelling error.

Like he said, he apologized during the game

I already (for a fact) that Misty knows a hell of a lot more about the game than you.

How? Misty didn't screw up - Misty had the right gameplay. You're the one that screwed up.

And, for some reason, you have to nerve to get upset over you being reprimanded by Misty.

Your actions - from questioning why low lvs should die, to using Jellen - show that you know every little about the game. You're a rookie, so be expected to be treated like one. You're asking for respect for low lvs when you yourself screwed up as a low lv.
...can you not read?!
Sham:
"A few minutes later I use the R Menu to try and use a Trifluid, but by mistake, I cast Jellen."

It was a mistake! He screwed up on accident! Lvl can not show the skill of a person! Like in DC it could be turned into lvl 100 with a cheat device, does that mean they are not rookies?
ever heard of new chars? or just lvling slowly
To judge a person by their lvl is so fucking wrong it should'nt be done!

I know people that are high levels but still don't know shit about the game, becuase it only takes exp to level not skill

TeamPhalanx
Apr 19, 2003, 03:51 PM
Is that so?

On 2003-04-18 10:19, Sham wrote:
...I should apologize? Fuck you. Maybe I will apologize...

So, all of a sudden, he remembered that he apologized?

Aurra
Apr 19, 2003, 03:58 PM
On 2003-04-19 13:34, Guile wrote:
I know people that are high levels but still don't know shit about the game, becuase it only takes exp to level not skill

Yeah, and it goes the other way too. I have been playing for about 500 hours on my main character Aurra and am only lv 146. I'm a slow leveler. I level up mostly by accident, as a side effect of playing casually with 4 of my friends online or hunting for rares. Guile is right when he says level has nothing to do with how much you know about PSO.

I also know some very low level players who are better melee fighters than I am. Therefor, I do not believe that they "suck" at the game. Everyone makes mistakes, Phalanx. Sometimes I change what's on my hotkey menu and cast the wrong spell by mistake or use a Trifluid when I've only lost 10 TP. This kind of thing happens to everyone. After Sham explained to Misty how it was a mistake, s/he should have let it go.

UltimateEnigma
Apr 19, 2003, 04:43 PM
You can use Jellen on bosses?

whats that level 30 or sometin?

I have level 26...

Sham
Apr 19, 2003, 05:10 PM
So, all of a sudden, he remembered that he apologized?

Get a fucking clue. When I said "I will apologize", I was responding to YOU telling me that I should apologize. It was followed by sarcastic apologies. I never said I didn't apologize. I simply was sarcastic to you telling me I should apologize, because you didn't even know I apologized, and are still pulling shit out of your ass to try and make me look wrong. Do me a favor and try to find a quote of me prior to you telling me I should apologize. You should quit while you're not ahead.

I should edit the topic title. "If you judge people on their levels, or if you're a 'high level' who thinks they're better than everyone else, you're an asshole."

-edit- Just to make your stupid ass even more wrong, here's a quote.

Misty continues bitching how I was stupid for jellening him, even though I told him it was an accident.
Most people would see the underlined part as a somewhat apology. I forgot to add in my original post that I did apologize. But like I said, most people would detect the part(that I underlined) as an apology. My mistake though, some are dense and can't pick up on things as quickly, as obviously shown by you insulting me for not apologizing.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-04-19 15:15 ]</font>

Guile
Apr 19, 2003, 09:48 PM
Why the hell should he apology in the first place?!

1. It was a mistake, and it seems Misty could'nt see that nor can you Phalanx
2. It was a damn magic move in a videogame...get over it! Life WILL continue...
3. He did apologize in the game already and Misty still complained
4. Aurra is one of those high level newb's I know!! haha...I'm kidding Aurra
5. Goes after 4

Done.

ABDUR101
Apr 19, 2003, 10:04 PM
On 2003-04-19 19:48, Guile wrote:
Why the hell should he apology in the first place?!

1. It was a mistake, and it seems Misty could'nt see that nor can you Phalanx
2. It was a damn magic move in a videogame...get over it! Life WILL continue...
3. He did apologize in the game already and Misty still complained
4. Aurra is one of those high level newb's I know!! haha...I'm kidding Aurra
5. Goes after 4

Done.

I re-iterate the above. Seriously, settle down, everyone. Shit, I'm willing to bet Misty has it so far out of memory by now it's ancient.

..oh..and..truthfully, I doubt anyone even cares, because stuff like this happens quite often. It's like bitching because someone spilt their soda on the sidewalk. Shit happens.

Guile
Apr 20, 2003, 01:36 AM
Yeah I was over it at the begining..I just like to get into these little convos

TeamPhalanx
Apr 20, 2003, 07:03 AM
On 2003-04-19 20:04, ABDUR101 wrote:
...I'm willing to bet Misty has it so far out of memory by now it's ancient...

Yes, but guess who dosen't have it out of their memory. In other words, did Misty make a rant?

There was an agreement and it was breached.

Here's a perfect analogy: During a baseball game, the manager calls for a hit-&-run play. Guy on 1st base confirms the play. But, being a rookie, he screws up and falls asleep and doesn't run. As a result, the player is taken out of game. After the game, the rookie complains that he was taken out of the game, even though he was the one that screwed up.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: TeamPhalanx on 2003-04-20 05:08 ]</font>

-DangerousDj-
Apr 20, 2003, 07:08 AM
Four pages of arguing all because of me. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I really dont care and neither should any of you.

LordCronai
Apr 20, 2003, 08:34 AM
On 2003-04-20 05:08, -DangerousDj- wrote:
I really dont care and neither should any of you.

Heh, the answer rolled up into one little sentence.

ABDUR101
Apr 20, 2003, 11:15 AM
On 2003-04-20 05:03, TeamPhalanx wrote:
Yes, but guess who dosen't have it out of their memory. In other words, did Misty make a rant?

Thats the point, I was directing it at everyone who was still going on. It's ok to rant, but aye, over something like this and after so long, whats the use? Yeah, we know it was an accident, we know accidents happen, but after you argue back and forth over that, you have to ask, whats the point?

It's over, it's done, why brood over it? The time it takes to brood over a reply, you could be having fun doing something else.

And there's no use argueing because the accident happened.

I say we all go play PSO while eating chocolate eclairs! =D

hououtate
Apr 20, 2003, 12:16 PM
my Deysha character has level 30 SD and i have the Striker of Chao, so i have really good sd. i have had problems with people before asking for sd and such after they die. but sometimes i will be playing and people will give me stuff (money, rares that drop) becuase i am helping them so well. If people start to be idiots, ignore them, and continue on without them.

brillyfresh
Apr 20, 2003, 01:06 PM
and speaking of mistakes, what about photon blasts? SO MANY people make the mistake of accidentally firing off a photon blast instead of a tech that was customized to the R menu, and just about everyone has done it before ... that can get people killed too (Baranz and Garanz for example) ... are you gonna hold that against them?

Wewt
Apr 20, 2003, 04:03 PM
Jesus fucking christ! I missed all the fun!

Guy made a mistake, Misty got angry, heat of the moment thing. Shit happens, like previously stated. Misty probably will accept the apology now, and maybe even apologising for going over-the-top at Sham.

Misty, accept Sham's apology? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Aurra
Apr 20, 2003, 04:18 PM
On 2003-04-20 11:06, brillyfresh wrote:
and speaking of mistakes, what about photon blasts? SO MANY people make the mistake of accidentally firing off a photon blast instead of a tech that was customized to the R menu, and just about everyone has done it before ... that can get people killed too (Baranz and Garanz for example) ... are you gonna hold that against them?

Ohmigosh! I've done that! I suck at PSO!!!

I love this thread http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

JavaMoon
Apr 21, 2003, 12:52 AM
Perhaps this whole thing could have been avoided if, after being asked not to use Jellen, Sham asked why. Seems like he didn't know what happens which is understandable. Hell, my characters have never taken a hit without getting knocked to the ground so I didn't know until recently when it was explained to me in another thread. Doesn't make me any less experienced about the game. High level gamers as well as low level gamers learn something new about PSO all the time. Even you, Phalanx. *shrug*

Live and learn and don't take online conversations very seriously. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

brillyfresh
Apr 21, 2003, 02:26 AM
On 2003-04-20 14:18, Aurra wrote:

On 2003-04-20 11:06, brillyfresh wrote:
and speaking of mistakes, what about photon blasts?

I love this thread http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

we've all done it at some point, i'm sure ... i guess we all suck then because of mistakes like that ... nobody's perfect

Guile
Apr 21, 2003, 07:38 PM
On 2003-04-20 05:03, TeamPhalanx wrote:

Here's a perfect analogy: During a baseball game, the manager calls for a hit-&-run play. Guy on 1st base confirms the play. But, being a rookie, he screws up and falls asleep and doesn't run. As a result, the player is taken out of game. After the game, the rookie complains that he was taken out of the game, even though he was the one that screwed up.

Ok so we are now comparing pressing a button in a game to falling asleep? Also not just a rookie would fall asleep, maybe ran the wrong way! That sounds better

Guile
Apr 21, 2003, 07:40 PM
On 2003-04-20 14:18, Aurra wrote:

...I'm not gonna take this one Aurra

Sham
Apr 22, 2003, 01:52 PM
Perhaps this whole thing could have been avoided if, after being asked not to use Jellen, Sham asked why. Seems like he didn't know what happens which is understandable.

That's the thing, I know(and knew) the effects of Jellen on high DFP. I just was curious in my mind, since the team consisted of two people in the LV120's, a LV140, and a LV99. The LV120's were HUnewearl/RAmarl, which neither class doesn't exactly have stellar DFP growth. It didn't seem right; it seemed like not Jellening might be good for the LV140, but bad for the rest. I still agreed to not do it. Then I accidently pressed the wrong thing, later made a topic, and had some guy blindly argue whilst putting himself on a "im right, youre wrong, as always" pedestal.

Ok so we are now comparing pressing a button in a game to falling asleep?

I've learned that whenever I see the word "analogy" in one of Phalanx's posts, to quickly ignore the following paragraph since usually it will contain some ridiculous comparison.

MonoxideChild
Apr 22, 2003, 07:13 PM
I must be an asshole today. I called some kid a loser for already having a lvl 110 char. on Xbox PSO.

Mystil
Apr 22, 2003, 08:56 PM
On 2003-04-22 11:52, Sham wrote:

Perhaps this whole thing could have been avoided if, after being asked not to use Jellen, Sham asked why. Seems like he didn't know what happens which is understandable.

That's the thing, I know(and knew) the effects of Jellen on high DFP. I just was curious in my mind, since the team consisted of two people in the LV120's, a LV140, and a LV99. The LV120's were HUnewearl/RAmarl, which neither class doesn't exactly have stellar DFP growth. It didn't seem right; it seemed like not Jellening might be good for the LV140, but bad for the rest.

Well, as my final post in this topic, let me say, a RAmarls priority, would be to boost DEF and POW. So, her DFP was probably as high as mine or higher, being at 120+(see sig). And Gal, would rock her world, if Jellen was casted.

HUnewearls, DFP is not lacking as many believe. I think we have the second best DFP ratio, next to HUcasts. Meaning, at 120+ Jellen is a bad thing. They have 'the get knocked down status' which is on the border line..so with Jellen casts, this dispells, the knockdown thing.

Therefore they knew what they were doing, but not wanting Jellen casted. Rememeber, heh..High level Hunes and RAmarls, will most likely have 330-350 DFP(this is an assumption). And you know what that means.

So...here the final take..

You made a mistake. No big deal, you will definatly be more careful next time. DJ just got angry at your mistake(a mistake you did not do advertantly) cause it gave Gal a serious advantage over everyone. The individual, obviously does not hold it against you no longer. Therefore, this situation is settled.

There.

Sham
Apr 22, 2003, 11:18 PM
Almost right. But I was speaking in terms of growth, since their levels were nowhere near LV200 or maxing, unless they had multiple God/Body's and maybe one of those 200DEF Satos. Looking at charts, neither of their defense growth really picks up until the later levels.

I questioned it, but I accepted it. What you just said, is exactly what was said around 3 pages back. I made a mistake by casting Jellen when I went for a Trifluid. And then it turned into a big arguement. (Me making this mistake has nothing to do with being a newbie, since I did decide not to Jellen, it was a mistake, and that was it.)

As for Misty being angry, it's understandable, but not so much to where the Jellen didn't even kill him. Also, an arguement carried on in the team because of it, even though I admitted my mistake, and even though he never died. That was what the whole "rant" was about. About some HUnewearl getting pissed at me for something minor, and then judging and insulting over my character level. I didn't create this to debate my mistake; I posted this to detail a personal example of someone being an asshole, and judging on a level. (Refer to topic title.) Nothing more.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-04-22 21:19 ]</font>

Aurra
Apr 22, 2003, 11:42 PM
Now let us never speak of this topic again. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

CrazyJ
Apr 23, 2003, 03:58 AM
On 2003-04-16 17:51, Sham wrote:
So, to sum things up:
If you are stupid enough to judge people on what level someone's character is, you're an asshole, and I don't like you.

If you're the same Sham I played with two nights ago (I was a RAcaseal named Crazy Jane.) then you're a hypocrite.

You called your game "Level 130+ Only" or something to that affect and when I joined (level 129) upon Karinterru's request you told me to leave.

Elitism at it's finest...

Also why didn't you just tell the dupe users what you found in that Hard mode game? You didn't seem to care about them using dupes until you find a red box? Irony, o sweet irony.

CrazyJ
Apr 23, 2003, 04:32 AM
also TeamPhlabergast or whatever you call yourself...

I pity anyone who gets stuck playing online with you. I mean, just from seeing all the insults that tend to fly your way in topics I'd think you'd get the idea that people do not like you (or at least your online persona). I'm sure you're a fairly normal 15 year old in real life. Damned if you don't take your PSO way too seriously though.

I'm sure you have a list of demands you rattle off when they enter your game, another list of demands before fighting a boss. A list of demands for casting Photon Blasts, a list of demands for taking a dump...

Wait, was that an analogy?

And you call yourself the last legit? Get over yourself.

One question for you: Have YOU ever made a mistake in your PSO exploits that cost a team-mate their life? And answer honestly, Mr. Legit.

brillyfresh
Apr 23, 2003, 11:46 PM
On 2003-04-23 01:58, CrazyJ wrote:
[quote]
You called your game "Level 130+ Only" or something to that affect and when I joined (level 129) upon Karinterru's request you told me to leave.

no not really ... the team was called "Level 130+" and you were 129 ... that's not 130+, he called the shots in his team by naming it that way, and you ignored the name, so he has all the right to ask you to leave ... personally, i wouldn't mind though, 129 is close enough for me

and since it was Sham's game, Karinterru should've asked Sham first ... although i don't think that would have been too much of a problem to let you in

or if you had just leveled up to 130 in another team, there should have been no problem to begin with

it may seem really petty, but those were the rules to his team

also TeamPhlabergast or whatever you call yourself...

I pity anyone who gets stuck playing online with you.

that's the truth ... oh well, his loss, just missing out of a lot of potentially great team players ... i don't discriminate ... Phalanx is always welcome to play with me, but i doubt that would ever happen ... oh well

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: brillyfresh on 2003-04-23 21:50 ]</font>

Guile
Apr 23, 2003, 11:58 PM
On 2003-04-23 02:32, CrazyJ wrote:

One question for you: Have YOU ever made a mistake in your PSO exploits that cost a team-mate their life? And answer honestly, Mr. Legit.

I can tell you now, TeamPhalanx is perfect..He has never made a mistake, nor never will in life and on PSO becuase that would just make everything he posted in here bullshit

Sham
Apr 24, 2003, 04:10 PM
brillyfresh slammed it on the head for me, but I'll still reiterate.

If you're the same Sham I played with two nights ago (I was a RAcaseal named Crazy Jane.) then you're a hypocrite.

What the hell are you talking about? At any point, did I say, "omg ur under 130 u suck get out NOW!" I said NOTHING that would hint towards me judging you, or your personality, or ANYTHING, from your level. I simply said "please leave" because you disobeyed the blatant team title message, even if your friend invited you. I guess me being kind and letting you stay, even though you ignored my team name, really shows my "elitism", right?

Also why didn't you just tell the dupe users what you found in that Hard mode game? You didn't seem to care about them using dupes until you find a red box? Irony, o sweet irony.

Another fuck-up, on your part. Did I ever say I didn't care about the dupes? Even if I did, that has no relevance to the subject. I'm against dupes, and at the present standing of PSO, it's pretty obvious Dupe Users outnumber the Legits, so rather than bitch to every HUmar swinging a dupe I see, I'll ignore it and just care about getting my EXP and out of the team after the boss is beaten. It annoyed me how a couple of RAmars with Yasminkovs, Spread Needles, (the works), were bugging me about a hard mode drop.

Note to CrazyJ: Please remove yourself from this topic before any further embarassment occurs.

CrazyJ
Apr 24, 2003, 06:52 PM
What the hell are you talking about? At any point, did I say, "omg ur under 130 u suck get out NOW!"

Never said you did. Just noted that you asked me to leave immediatly. I understand that, but I was under the assumption that Karinterru had asked your permission first. That much was a misunderstanding and I can respect your rules.

I said NOTHING that would hint towards me judging you, or your personality, or ANYTHING, from your level. I simply said "please leave" because you disobeyed the blatant team title message, even if your friend invited you. I guess me being kind and letting you stay, even though you ignored my team name, really shows my "elitism", right?

Nope, what shows your elitism is that you started talking about how you were worried that level 80 players would jump into the game if they saw me in there. We were in the FOREST for fucksake. Here you are talkin shizzle about people judging people on their characters level and you did the EXACT same thing the night before. Don't be a hypocrite.

I had said:

to which you cleverly replied:

Another fuck-up, on your part. Did I ever say I didn't care about the dupes?

You brought it up dimwit.

Even if I did, that has no relevance to the subject. I'm against dupes, and at the present standing of PSO, it's pretty obvious Dupe Users outnumber the Legits, so rather than bitch to every HUmar swinging a dupe I see, I'll ignore it and just care about getting my EXP and out of the team after the boss is beaten. It annoyed me how a couple of RAmars with Yasminkovs, Spread Needles, (the works), were bugging me about a hard mode drop.

See? You mention their dupes once more as your reason for not telling them what you found. It's pretty much common practice to tell people in a game what you found. They weren't asking you to give it to them.

Note to CrazyJ: Please remove yourself from this topic before any further embarassment occurs.

Guess you told me... I better close my account now.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CrazyJ on 2003-04-24 16:54 ]</font>

raiden999
Apr 24, 2003, 08:04 PM
Sheesh, this is getting rediculous...

Balthor
Apr 24, 2003, 08:55 PM
I smelled better cadavers then this piece of crap thread.

Athough it does have Phalanx bashing. . .

Kinda fun to watch.

Sham
Apr 25, 2003, 11:19 AM
Never said you did. Just noted that you asked me to leave immediatly. I understand that, but I was under the assumption that Karinterru had asked your permission first. That much was a misunderstanding and I can respect your rules.

I'm sure you already know that little saying about the word "assume."

Nope, what shows your elitism is that you started talking about how you were worried that level 80 players would jump into the game if they saw me in there. We were in the FOREST for fucksake.

And Famitsu came after Forest, correct? Yeah, I really wanted LV80 HUmars trouncing around my Famitsu team with BKB and no dolls. (Yes, that was a stereotype.) And who gives a fuck, even if I didn't do Famitsu. If I don't want LV129's and below in my team, then that's just that; tough shit-don't enter. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

See? You mention their dupes once more as your reason for not telling them what you found. It's pretty much common practice to tell people in a game what you found. They weren't asking you to give it to them.

Don't question my rants. If I rant about how I hate monkeys, that's my opinion and you won't change it. I didn't like how the uber dupe users inquired about a crappy find; it's an opinion that won't be changed.

Guess you told me... I better close my account now.

That would be best.

What are you doing, exactly? It's like Phalanx all over again. Some random person hopping into the thread, bashing over menial/incorrect things. This thread is dead, if you haven't noticed. Use the hot hot hot PM function if you have any other questions/problems.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sham on 2003-04-25 09:21 ]</font>

Zero_Grey
Apr 29, 2003, 10:02 AM
I would just like to say wow. Never in my memory have i read so much about so little, not to say that it wasnt entertaining. Though it has been said before I can understand the mistake, I make ones like that alot, (though they tend not to have adverse affects). And also I dont claim to be terribily experienced (or a good speller for that matter) and wouldnt have known the effects of jellen on Gal, mainly cause my my highest lvl fo is only 52, and have never even fought Gal on ult.

One other thing, I dont think i have ever seen anyone on a message board admit they are wrong.