PDA

View Full Version : Please... someone confirm it!

KnuxAran
Apr 16, 2003, 07:56 PM
I got my topic locked last time for asking about Easter Rappies but I would like a confirmation on who has found one. So far I have seen NONE whatsoever! Post what difficulty it was and what you got. A pic would be even better.

Derkin
Apr 16, 2003, 08:02 PM
On 2003-04-16 17:56, KnuxAran wrote:
I got my topic locked last time for asking about Easter Rappies but I would like a confirmation on who has found one. So far I have seen NONE whatsoever! Post what difficulty it was and what you got. A pic would be even better.

It got locked because they are trying to keep all Easter rappy questions in one topic. And the reason you haven't seen one yet is because they aren't out yet...

KnuxAran
Apr 16, 2003, 08:20 PM
Ok well let me say this....

They redirected me to that topic which states they are already out. But now you say they aren't. WHy would they redirect me to an inaccurate topic? This makes a whole lotta NO sense!

ABDUR101
Apr 16, 2003, 08:27 PM
When it's out, PSOW will make a news post about it on the main board. I redirected you to that thread so the ENTIRE discussion would be kept in a single thread, otherwise we have posters running around trying to find answers in multiple threads.

Watch the PSOW news page for when it's available.

And yet again, I'm going to lock this, because there's no reason that the discussion can't be kept in the thread that was already linked to. =

Ta-da, one last time (http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=47410&forum=1&61)

*lock*