PDA

View Full Version : SEGA....such a let down

RagolianHunter
Jul 2, 2014, 04:54 PM
I WAS able to log as a FIOS user but alas...you all know the story.

This company has been such a major let down, its fuckkin stupid I'm still here.

Now I have patience and whatnot but the last few years make me second guess my tolerance level.

While I know it is a business....I just wonder why/how u can fukkk up soo badly and still have fans/users.

Which again and of itself is obvious.......they provide a good product (not service) for a few years...drag me in then...yeah..........

Just wanted to vent.....so yep go ahead .... some lamer gamer say "there are already 22222 threads like this" and yeah I get it. But this one is mine.

So if you chose to read it don't complain,,,,,just be more selective in what you choose to read.

spawn's rant over. :rant:

ArataWata
Jul 2, 2014, 04:54 PM
Sucks for you.

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 04:56 PM
Rag get on skype .. ignore the troll brother

Lashette
Jul 2, 2014, 04:58 PM
well for starters, I am sorry Fios is not able to connect now. and don't take this for complaining about you post I clearly understand that you're upset. But lets look at this another way, do you want the DDoS'er to get caught for what they did to the PSO2 servers?

Gamemako
Jul 2, 2014, 05:01 PM
I WAS able to log as a FIOS user but alas...you all know the story.

I've yet to be able to connect at all. I feel your frustration, but at least you got a whack at it once. I couldn't even connect with a VPN due to Hotmail delivery issue, so I'm just taking a break and waiting for another week or three until we see if the blocks are lifted.

Forum User Y
Jul 2, 2014, 05:02 PM
Do not let a bunch of pirates force you to turn your back on a game you love. Those are the bad guys.

Now if you'r disapointed about SEGA in general.. well, yeah ..
But this outburst (or whatever you call it, my vocabulary isn't very rich) sure comes from the problems happening right now, and those problems, please don't forget they came from a bunche of pirates (conspiration theory asides, obviously).

Edit :

FIGHT ON!

Exactly. It's gonna take more than a bunch of jerks to make us go away. We'll move away, when we decide, or when SEGA does. But certainly not when a bunch of pirates does.

RagolianHunter
Jul 2, 2014, 05:03 PM
Major up's to the positive posters. Just venting with fellow pso'ers. those that get it...get..IT

Those that post mindless things are just simply...well simple

And to Codez (cool cat) skping now.

FIGHT ON!

Noc Codez
Jul 2, 2014, 05:04 PM
copy that were waiting for ya

Sychosis
Jul 2, 2014, 05:08 PM
Have any FIOS users contacted Verizon about the issue? See what they say? So far Cox suggests it might be an auto-blacklisting, and AT&T says there is no global routing entry.

fruiteaterz
Jul 2, 2014, 05:09 PM
do you want the DDoS'er to get caught for what they did to the PSO2 servers?

not really, i just want to play. nobody cares about anonymous.

Lashette
Jul 2, 2014, 05:11 PM
They won't get caught.

Well whether they get caught, or not is another matter, but at least Sega is trying to do something about it. It could be a whole lot worse, Sega could of be run by Nexon.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2014, 05:12 PM
Stupid Sega getting DDoS'd what a joke I quit again still for real this time for now

Lashette
Jul 2, 2014, 05:18 PM

ok well then if the DDoS'er keeps having their way with the servers, how much play time you think you're gonna get?

ShinMaruku
Jul 2, 2014, 05:32 PM
Since isps are taking a spin just wait it out.

Lashette
Jul 2, 2014, 05:36 PM

Exactly it's the only thing you can do right now. Impatience often leads to people doing something rash. Be chill, play some other games, watch that TV series you've been putting off, cause you been playing PSO2. It's far from the end of the world. I do really understand the frustration. I mean there is the alternative. I could just start spamming random Neko themed pics all over PSO-W. and we don't want that to happen now do we?

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2014, 05:50 PM
I could just start spamming random Neko themed pics all over PSO-W. and we don't want that to happen now do we?

Please don't, or I'll pinch you.

Sp-24
Jul 2, 2014, 10:00 PM
People still believe that it's ISPs all around the world randomly cutting and re-enabling connection to PSO2 every time Sega goes on maintenance? Even after someone posted an email from a representative of one such ISP, who said that they aren't doing anything like that?

Perry
Jul 7, 2014, 09:36 PM
WUT.
Anonymous was responsible for the DDos'ing?
>_>

<_<

LMFAO, if true.

IF true.

Nilkemios
Jul 16, 2014, 06:25 AM
When have they ever not been a let down?

Vintasticvin
Jul 16, 2014, 09:08 AM
I could just start spamming random Neko themed pics all over PSO-W. and we don't want that to happen now do we?

YES!, yes do eet!