PDA

View Full Version : Compensation items-Expiration.

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:26 PM
I have read that the compensation items will expire. Is this true? If so does anyone happen to know when the expiration date is as i still am unable to log on but i would really like to have those items. Thanks in advance.

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:28 PM
Yes, I was wondering the same thing.

I hope everyone is able get on atleast once before they expire as that would be a huge waste to have missed them.

The Walrus
Jul 2, 2014, 05:32 PM
As far as I know Sega hasn't given a date for when they expire yet so it should be a while still.

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:38 PM
As far as I know Sega hasn't given a date for when they expire yet so it should be a while still.
Hopefully. I figured it would maybe only be around a week or so as i have no idea how long they would usually last. Thanks for the reply.

doomdragon83
Jul 2, 2014, 05:39 PM
Now that I think about it, why couldn't they just send the items to our collection storage (the storage where our Skill resets go when they do things to skills)? Why must they set stuff to expire in the first place?

BIG OLAF
Jul 2, 2014, 05:39 PM
Which items would even expire? The makeover tickets? I didn't think those were temporary.

EDIT: Oh, you mean if you don't get them out of special storage in time?

Unnamed Player
Jul 2, 2014, 05:41 PM
http://m17.imgup.net/pso20140709533.jpg

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:42 PM

Crap.. That's not too far away. I hope everything is working by then.

doomdragon83
Jul 2, 2014, 05:43 PM
Which items would even expire? The makeover tickets? I didn't think those were temporary.

EDIT: Oh, you mean if you don't get them out of special storage in time?
I've been seeing people saying to log in at least once through PZ/VPN just to get the compensation items before they expire; perhaps I should just ask first: are the compensation items set to expire?

EDIT:

*facepalm* you see, this is the shit I'm talking about.

If the items were sent to the collection storage, we can get them whenever, but this is set to just disappear whether or not you can get online and so soon too; I got stuff that set to expire NEXT YEAR and yet this is gone in 2 weeks. Isn't that section supposed to be for campaign rewards?

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:44 PM
Now that I think about it, why couldn't they just send the items to our collection storage (the storage where our Skill resets go when they do things to skills)? Why must they set stuff to expire in the first place?

That would have made much more sense.. I will not be happy if i miss out on these items because of the expiration.

The Walrus
Jul 2, 2014, 05:46 PM

Welp, now I know.

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:48 PM
Not at all pleased about this and i find it to have been such a stupid move making it expire. Would have been absolutely fine if everything was working after the patch but there is still many people unable to connect as far as i know.

The Walrus
Jul 2, 2014, 05:49 PM
And the vast majority of those are foreigners who shouldn't be playing anyway so what do they care

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 05:50 PM
Not at all pleased about this and i find it to have been such a stupid move making it expire. Would have been absolutely fine if everything was working after the patch but there is still many people unable to connect as far as i know.
Do you srsly think they care about us? lol. Only foreigners are unable to connect now.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 05:53 PM
This is exactly why I'm afraid. I'm seriously considering using PZ just to try (and inevitably fail, and I know this due to my pessimistic outlook but I'll try anyway in vain) and connect to the server so I can get those items.

UnLucky
Jul 2, 2014, 05:54 PM
I like how they expire by next maintenance even though they're not even sure if they fixed the 107/630 errors yet, since all of that went live at the same time.

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 05:54 PM
Do you srsly think they care about us? lol. Only foreigners are unable to connect now.

I was under the impression that it's not even completely fixed for some players in Japan. I also find it weird how some people are able to connect fine. I have a friend in Germany who is able to connect no problems, even before the patch.

Gardios
Jul 2, 2014, 05:55 PM

There are still some that are unable to connect in Japan.

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 05:57 PM
Requesting proof.

Faranth
Jul 2, 2014, 05:59 PM

indeed. as matter of fact lots of jp players r having same issue as us(`・ω・´)

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 06:02 PM

That makes me feel a little better. Maybe they will attempt to fix it, I just hope they don't wait until the next patch.

Faranth
Jul 2, 2014, 06:14 PM

well.. why expire....(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ lets think bit bout it~ those prizes r supposed to b for players who actually lost playtime while the DDoS issue, not to everyone (。-ω-)ノ quite reasonable imo (。-ω-)

munekun
Jul 2, 2014, 06:18 PM
well.. why expire....(〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ lets think bit bout it~ those prizes r supposed to b for players who actually lost playtime while the DDoS issue, not to everyone (。-ω-)ノ quite reasonable imo (。-ω-)

I don't see it as reasonable at all since the problem hasn't been fixed yet and as far as i know they are aware of it. I guess i understand what you mean about it being for people who lost playtime but i wouldn't be surprised if many people who are entitled to it will miss out due to the very short expiration date.

btw-Niji
Jul 2, 2014, 06:22 PM
No, they are not.

Faranth
Jul 2, 2014, 06:26 PM
I don't see it as reasonable at all since the problem hasn't been fixed yet and as far as i know they are aware of it. I guess i understand what you mean about it being for people who lost playtime but i wouldn't be surprised if many people who are entitled to it will miss out due to the very short expiration date.

true tho... they could`ve waited until their login issue is solved before distribute em
but oh well 2 weeks~ they might solve the problem until it~ or at least i hope so 。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。

doomdragon83
Jul 2, 2014, 06:27 PM
Reasonable would be delaying the compensation until everything is ironed out 100% and not rushing out compensation within a limited window of opportunity. If they choose to address the remaining players who are unable to connect next time the servers go down, then they will miss out on being able to claim the items. That's why I mentioned the collection storage.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 06:29 PM
Reasonable would be delaying the compensation until everything is ironed out 100% and not rushing out compensation within a limited window of opportunity. If they choose to address the remaining players who are unable to connect next time the servers go down, then they will miss out on being able to claim the items. That's why I mentioned the collection storage.

I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. So, they expire on the 16th, right? That gives us all a small window of opportunity to find a way in and claim those items. This is, of course, assuming that there's at least some way in.

NoiseHERO
Jul 2, 2014, 06:29 PM
Glad I slipped in and grabbed my compensation stuff then in that small time frame PZ worked. <_<;;;

Will sell stuff for dress up money next month I guess.

SJRKnowledge96
Jul 2, 2014, 06:33 PM
I knew I should have gotten PZ earlier... as of this moment, it's still saying "Loading... Fetching latest data..."