PDA

View Full Version : seriouse Question!!....Has the "FSOD" been fixed yet??

Regina
Apr 16, 2003, 08:40 PM
Topic

Regina
Apr 16, 2003, 08:46 PM
bump

Yosho
Apr 16, 2003, 09:09 PM
in one word..."nope" lol

hucasts_rock
Apr 16, 2003, 09:13 PM
nope, just got corrupted 20 minutes ago by FSOD...look below...

Yosho
Apr 16, 2003, 09:15 PM
dam srry to hear about that

Maelkith
Apr 16, 2003, 09:25 PM
i am sorry for you hucasts rock. whats that now.... 15,846 times? quit joining games forth.

hucasts_rock
Apr 16, 2003, 10:32 PM
thanks for the support guys...I'll try to make all the games myself to stop this insane madness!

hawaiianPride
Apr 16, 2003, 11:36 PM
Im sorry for posting this but, what the hell is Fsod.
I'm new to pso terms and i get psox tommorow. But i played ver 1. dreamcast

saffaya
Apr 17, 2003, 05:01 AM
FSOD is Freezing Screen Of Death
Your game freezes, only choice is to switch off the machine.
Next time ou get on, depending on the situation online, you lose either meseta (common, when joining a team) or all unequipped items (rarer, while playing on Ragol).

Sheik1
Apr 17, 2003, 05:13 AM
NO, I just got FSODed while in an online team in the mines I think.

I have never been corrupted though. Just don't touch ANYTHING while it is saving even though you can move your character away. The LAST thing you want is the game to FSOD during a save attempt. This will perminatly screw up your data!

The game just hard locked on me and I had to reset. I have learned not to carry lots of inventory because it is the first thing that does as an anti-dupe measure. This is to prevent duping, but has no way to tell the difference between a real FSOD or one that was created on purpose to allow an item to be dropped and then not saved on the memory card.

Dupers just create all this problem. If it weren't for the dupers over half of the FSOD problems would he fixed because the GCN would not have to save all the time!!!