PDA

View Full Version : Errors: Possible Bad Code

Reenee
Apr 16, 2003, 09:43 PM
This might be because I use a Mac, I use an unsupported browser, or both. I'm using Safari, and whenver I want to post a reply while log in at the same time, this message always comes up:

Warning: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/psoworld/cgi-bin/functions.php on line 541

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) in /home/psoworld/cgi-bin/functions.php on line 541

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /home/psoworld/cgi-bin/functions.php on line 541

Warning: MySQL: A link to the server could not be established in /home/psoworld/cgi-bin/reply.php on line 184

Error - Could not enter data into the database. Please go back and try again

Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2003, 09:45 PM
safari has tons and tons of problems when you use that to view this site and some other forum/phbb sites

Reenee
Apr 18, 2003, 09:29 PM
Well, actually, I've fared well with places such as Neoseeker.com, Macaddict.com, and Ah-king.com.

Saladwood
Apr 18, 2003, 09:58 PM
that's because those are the standard packages whereas we're more customized. maybe we'll work on codes in a bit okay?