PDA

View Full Version : UIt Vol Opt Help!

Chultz
Apr 16, 2003, 10:04 PM
I'm lvl 95 FOmar now, with 515 HP, and can fly through form one, but form 2 kill me in one hit. I last tried at lvl 86, am I high enugh now??

Tips, tricks, help, all appreciated!

thanks

hucasts_rock
Apr 16, 2003, 10:21 PM
scape dolls....lots of 'em

polishedweasel
Apr 16, 2003, 11:00 PM
I'm sure that by this time you've accumulated Dragon/HP or even better God/HP, right? Take off whatever you got on there and put on some extra HP. It'll help significantly. When you see form two look at you(where it shoots the green ball) run a little bit and when it gets close to you, start running circles. The ball will chase you in a circle and then eventually dissipate.<-----Correct context???

But if you need to, remember to bring lots of scapes...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-04-16 21:01 ]</font>

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2003, 11:03 PM
maybe this might help?

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=808

polishedweasel
Apr 16, 2003, 11:13 PM
WOW!! That's a really nice guide....

LollipopLolita
Apr 16, 2003, 11:23 PM
thanks, i'm working on having one for all the bosses

Sheik1
Apr 17, 2003, 05:08 AM
That is a REALLY neat guide. Although I have not made it to ULT mode yet I just lightning him to death on both forms right now. It may not be the most efficiant, but it seems to work for me. My lightning attack is level 30.

Chultz
Apr 17, 2003, 05:28 PM
On 2003-04-16 21:00, polishedweasel wrote:
I'm sure that by this time you've accumulated Dragon/HP or even better God/HP, right? Take off whatever you got on there and put on some extra HP. It'll help significantly. When you see form two look at you(where it shoots the green ball) run a little bit and when it gets close to you, start running circles. The ball will chase you in a circle and then eventually dissipate.<-----Correct context???

But if you need to, remember to bring lots of scapes...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: polishedweasel on 2003-04-16 21:01 ]</font>

haha... obviously you have no idea of my rare drop frequency...

I saw 6 rare enemies in normal, and 3 dropped meseta, the ohters, nothing

yet to see a rare enemy in other diffs

I have 4 general/hps, the best i got...

thanks
lol

MP3dawg16
Apr 17, 2003, 05:44 PM
the green orb is faster in this form,
sooo

run a little bit, then when its on your tail do a sharp U turn on the outside of the area and it will fly into the old dead monitors...

RiGoRmOrTiS_UK
Apr 17, 2003, 07:39 PM
my lvl 106 RAmarl can sail through Forest, Caves and Mines.. but its just frustratingly hard in ruins so I havn't even tried to reach Dark Flaz yet. it would take hours.