PDA

View Full Version : Ra/br or Gu/br to main with bow?

suzaku0zero0
Jul 8, 2014, 11:11 AM
Which class combo shall I use to use bio beld (bow) as a main weapon?
both the basic r atk of my Ra/br and Gu/br are 586

My Ra skill tree have max Sharp shoot, stand snipe, kill bonus and weak bullet (Advance 1&2)
Giving my Ra/br a + 50% r atk when it stand still shooting things far away, +10 pp per monster death and Weak Bullet

My Gu skill tree has max Zero range Advance 1&2, attack pp restorate, mac Chain finish and 5sp in chain trigger
Giving my Gu/br a + 30% r atk when killing things up close, + 2 pp per normal hit and Chain trigger

Which class is better to use bow as a general purpose weapon?
As a boss killer, which is better?
IDk what does more damage
Ra/br can use wb then spam with bow pa/normal attack (rapid shoot active)
Gu/br can use benefit by shoot Banish arrow, chain trigger the same spot, hit spot with normal attacks (rapid shoot buff) until chain finish

Ps. a Bow can activate Chain trigger and its pa can activate Chain finish, Chain increase the pa damage depending on the number of chain (8 chain + 50%, 9-18 +100%, 19-28 + 200%, and every 10 intervals after get + 20ish%) lvl 10 Chain finish gives + 35% damage
Banish arrow's explosion does not activate Chain finish,
Chain trigger last 22 s, where Banish arrow last 10s, Rapid shoot last 60s, wb last 18s
WB effects remain on the monster when switching weapons, but the remaining wb ammo is lost if u swap from rifle. It triples damage dealt within it. It makes the selected area work for br's weak stance. My wb cd is 90s, Chain trigger is 110s

Achelousaurus
Jul 14, 2014, 04:49 AM
Not sure chain trigger + banish arrow will work with the same character.
Considering time used to activate and to change weapons this is probably gonna be over so soon the damage is pretty low.

UnLucky
Jul 14, 2014, 06:45 AM
Hunter if you'll use Kamikaze Arrow. Ranger if you want to give your party WB.

Only play Gunner if you'll use twin mechs. Everything but SRoll JA isn't as strong as Ranger or Hunter's skills, and Chain is worse than WB.

Cortte
Jul 14, 2014, 06:57 AM
I'm specialized in all forms of ranged combat in PSO2. That meaning RA/GU/BR (Bow) lvl 70. That being said I favor RA/BR the most. You get to support your parties damage, and most importantly your own. When BR first came out i thought it was useless because it had a decent boss game, but it was a joke for mob handling. With the release of Banish Arrow, Last Nemesis, and Million Storm. I feel like this is the best ranged combo for both outstanding Mob and Boss play. Line your enemies up right and rip into them with Million Storm. Fighting a boss? WB that weak spot, proc Standing Snipe and Sharpshooter. Once that is done all you need to do is Banish Arrow/Last Nemesis and watch the boss dissolve into a mess on the floor.

When using my outdated set I was doing 235k for LN, then when Banish kicked in it would deal another 250 - 300k. I now have full Vibrace set fully geared toward R-ATK. Sadly I couldn't test my damage before the game was DDoS'd.

TL;DR: RA/BR all day breh.

- EDIT: Also if you want a sense of how powerful that 500k ish damage is. I solo'd an SH Bal Dominus without even expecting to.....in two shots.