PDA

View Full Version : So what's good with FO/TE

HeyItsTHK
Jul 17, 2014, 11:30 PM
These are pretty much the last classes I have left to level so I'm wondering what the hot thing is with them these days. I see Ilbarta and Ilmegid all around the place so I guess Dark/Ice is the hotness (which would mean I need two decent rods blargh)?

Or is that all element build still worthy?

In addition what are the cool techs cause that build thread original posts are kinda outdated huh?

Shiyo
Jul 17, 2014, 11:49 PM
AOE - > Illmegid
Single target(bosses) - > Illbarta
Fun - > Any spell but illmegid
Hf.

UnLucky
Jul 17, 2014, 11:59 PM
But Sabarta isn't fun :<

Sanguine2009
Jul 18, 2014, 12:09 AM
neither is any lightning tech but zondeel(seriously unless you want to make people mad dont use bolt techs outside of TA except zondeel)

Maenara
Jul 18, 2014, 12:51 AM
But Sabarta isn't fun :<

It would be if Sega was smart enough to add a cast time reduction crafting recipe for it. But that's not the case.

UnLucky
Jul 18, 2014, 12:55 AM
neither is any lightning tech but zondeel(seriously unless you want to make people mad dont use bolt techs outside of TA except zondeel)
Gizonde and Ilzonde are plenty fun, just please use them responsibly. As in, on one of your extra skill trees, not your one and only spec.

Maenara
Jul 18, 2014, 01:02 AM
Ilzonde is amazing when you're Zondeeling it up yourself and you're about to do something to the enemies, and realize you need to dash out of there before getting hit.

gaijin_punch
Jul 19, 2014, 10:44 AM
Anyone care to explain how Zondeel actually works?

Kondibon
Jul 19, 2014, 10:51 AM
Anyone care to explain how Zondeel actually works?It sucks enemies into the center. If you hit it's area with a lightnig tech then it stops and starts doing damage instead. Most people use it exclusively for getting enemies into one point, which is why using lightning techs is frowned upon; You can accidentally trigger peoples' zondeels.

gaijin_punch
Jul 19, 2014, 12:49 PM
Guess I need to practice it... never saw it pulling anything in. Sazan always seemed like the pro level of that.

Kondibon
Jul 19, 2014, 12:53 PM
Guess I need to practice it... never saw it pulling anything in. Sazan always seemed like the pro level of that.Zondeels AoE is bigger though. Are you sure you aren't thinking of Zanverse?

HeyItsTHK
Jul 19, 2014, 06:35 PM
Gizonde and Ilzonde are plenty fun, just please use them responsibly. As in, on one of your extra skill trees, not your one and only spec.

Gizonde? Really? I thought it was really weak.