PDA

View Full Version : Any Ship 9 players out there?

Wesker8
Jul 21, 2014, 11:13 PM
Just wondering if there is anyone out there on ship 9 who wants to party up and play some PSO2 runs. I know that everyone is practically on ship 1 and 2 etc, but I'm ship 9 due to the fact that this was back when ship 2 was overloaded and instead of waiting, my friends irl decided to make an account on ship 9, so that's why I'm there. :/ I really don't want to spend money on this to transfer(unless there's something I've been missing please let me know, Thanks!)

Edit: Ay... I feel so dumb for not looking more clearly before posting in wrong section. I'm so sorry.. -.- Who do I ask to move threads?

Sayara
Jul 22, 2014, 08:11 AM
I can do that for you.

KakuRoze
Jul 22, 2014, 10:30 AM
If it where not for this thread being posted in the wrong board, I'd never have seen it.
In any case, I is playing with my friend on ship 9, bad choice of ship, but anyway.

Player ID Name: Roze Doyanawa

Wesker8
Jul 22, 2014, 01:22 PM
I can do that for you.

Thank you kindly ^^

If it where not for this thread being posted in the wrong board, I'd never have seen it.
In any case, I is playing with my friend on ship 9, bad choice of ship, but anyway.

Player ID Name: Roze Doyanawa

Yeah I've made the bad choice too but oh well. But yeah I'll be sure to add you when I get the chance. My player ID is wesker8 and my character name is Rain

KakuRoze
Jul 25, 2014, 03:05 PM
Friend request sent~~

Wesker8
Jul 28, 2014, 12:42 AM
Friend request sent~~

Sorry it took me a while to respond to this. I accepted your friend request. Let me know when you're up for pso2 ^^

Just mentioning this as well for those who come across it, I'm also on ship 2 now. I just started a new account there for the hell of it.