PDA

View Full Version : XBox: A bit new to online life, could use some help

Captain_Dude
Apr 17, 2003, 06:25 AM
I just got PSOX earlier today. And I'm totally baffled with what to do online.

Since I'm so new to online play, I'd like to have someone, perhaps, show me around the game online. I free to play at pretty much any time of day or night(excluding 7:00 - 9:00 pm pacific time, which is when my parents take over TV). I'd really be happy if someone could show me around, because at the moment I'm so ass-backwards I can barely tell if I've got my communicator working...

Thanks in advance.

~Captain Dude

P.S. For those who don't know, my XBL gamertag is Captain Dude and my characters are:

Opal, FOnewearl, Redria, lvl 6
Keith, FOnewm, Greenill, lvl 1
Kaede, FOmarl, Purplenum, lvl 1
Blar, FOmar, Pinkal, lvl 1
Viktor, HUmar, Whitill, lvl 1(May be scrapped, if my bro wants to make a character)
Rasta Bot, HUcast, Skyly, lvl 1
Karen, HUnewearl, Oran, lvl 1
Thee, HUcaseal, Viridia, lvl 1
Threevon, RAmar, Bluefull, lvl 1
Orgasmotron, RAcast, Whitill, lvl 1
Marionette, RAcaseal, Yellowboze, lvl 1
Arina, RAmarl, Greenill, lvl 1

(As you can see, I haven't played much yet, but I intend on playing a great deal in the days to come.)

HaLLa
Apr 17, 2003, 06:26 AM
I cant go online with xbox but I could answer any questions

Captain_Dude
Apr 17, 2003, 09:04 AM
On 2003-04-17 04:26, HaLLa wrote:
I cant go online with xbox but I could answer any questions

Hmm... I need sort of more of a... sorta... someone to walk me through things... I haven't any questions really...

Heh, I'm really irritating to try and help, sorry. I'm one of those people who can only be helped by one thing and one thing alone, SOMETHING YOU CANT PROVIDE!

GimpyBoy
Apr 17, 2003, 10:10 AM
I can help you out if you'd like.

I'm only a level 9 right now, but I played to 200 on the DC version 2. I can meet up after 3 PM PST.

I'm always in Celstite 08. My char name is uL.Ninja

Captain_Dude
Apr 17, 2003, 10:14 AM
On 2003-04-17 08:10, GimpyBoy wrote:
I can help you out if you'd like.

I'm only a level 9 right now, but I played to 200 on the DC version 2. I can meet up after 3 PM PST.

I'm always in Celstite 08. My char name is uL.Ninja

Ok, I hope to see you on later. I dunno what time I'll be able to play... because I forgot what time today(or atleast, I THINK today oO) my Accordeon lesson was... Heh

GimpyBoy
Apr 17, 2003, 10:17 AM
On 2003-04-17 08:14, Captain_Dude wrote:

Ok, I hope to see you on later. I dunno what time I'll be able to play... because I forgot what time today(or atleast, I THINK today oO) my Accordeon lesson was... Heh

My AIM is whycry4pie. IM me when you can pop in, and we'll meet up. If you don't have AIM PM me.

Captain_Dude
Apr 17, 2003, 10:45 AM
On 2003-04-17 08:17, GimpyBoy wrote:

On 2003-04-17 08:14, Captain_Dude wrote:

My AIM is whycry4pie. IM me when you can pop in, and we'll meet up. If you don't have AIM PM me.

Therein lies the problem! The only computer I have access to during the day is a rather lousy one(takes over five minutes to load internet explorer). I'll try and contact you, but if you hear nothing from me, then... well.. you'll know the reason why.

EDIT: My AIM sn is RidgwayClock, just so ya know. Now you'll be able to recognize me if I IM ya...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Captain_Dude on 2003-04-17 08:47 ]</font>

Auronius
Apr 18, 2003, 07:36 AM
Shameless Plug...
Join The Athes!
We're an Xbox Live clan in Mechassault and PSO. We're legit, and right now, kinda small. But new members are always good.
http://athes.mg2.org