PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Dualroxas
Jul 25, 2014, 09:28 AM
Hi, my names Dualroxas and I am new to this game and site and from the looks of it, it seems there's a great supportive fan community for the game. I'm not new to the series, but this is the first game I actually am playing with knowledge of the plot, the first Phantasy Star game I played was Universe but I see loads of people talking bad about it so :-?

ANYWAYS. This is also my second foreign MMORPG, the first was DBO Online but that went down 2 years ago I believe. Even on there, server 2 was an English server (whats up with that??!)

So, I've made the big trek in downloading the infamous MMORPG INSTALLER that takes like a billion and one years to download and its at 50% at the moment. I couldn't get on the official website through my American computer so I tried getting through a Japanese proxy and it worked! But I couldn't download the main game since it was too large to download through a proxy. So I downloaded the demo, (since the character creation is beautiful on its own.) and I will start it up after I post this.

I can't wait to go On-line! :D

Chidori
Jul 25, 2014, 11:49 AM
My first phantasy star game was also universe and i loved it ^^ there's always going to be haters for everygame but dont let that stop you from playing a game just because of them :3
That being said nice to meet you ^^