PDA

View Full Version : How should I change my mags?

Achelousaurus
Jul 26, 2014, 06:52 AM
So, I got a pure S-Atk now and a a pure R-Atk and a pure T-Atk mag are both lvl 105+.

Besides changing my s-atk mag's auto action to blow I haven't done anything but my trigger action tickets are piling up.

And I heard you can extend your mag's trigger actions to 8 instead of 4?

What would you recommend for each mag as PB, auto action and trigger actions?

ReverseSeraf
Jul 26, 2014, 10:34 AM
So, I got a pure S-Atk now and a a pure R-Atk and a pure T-Atk mag are both lvl 105+.

Besides changing my s-atk mag's auto action to blow I haven't done anything but my trigger action tickets are piling up.

I do recall that you can extend the number of your mag's trigger actions through AC. How many, I don't know. But default number of trigger actions when your mag is level 100 is 5, not 4.

For PB, Ketos Proi or Julius Nifta. Really depends on which class you're using, imo.

Trigger actions are up to you entirely.

Auto-action.. anything but Upper, I would guess. You could always try the tech auto-actions. They can deal status effects, which can be crucial should you forget a Fo / status-inflicting weapon in XQ.

Sanguine2009
Jul 27, 2014, 08:47 PM
i would recommend against the lightning based mag auto attacks too, they can ignite zondeel which you do not want but otherwise the above is pretty much spot on.

triggers can be extended through a item you can buy on the my shop, no need to spend AC of your own

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jul 27, 2014, 10:10 PM

マグ支援枠拡張デバイス from AC scartch. Up to 3 can be used per mag

Achelousaurus
Jul 28, 2014, 04:45 AM
Thanks.

Shiyo
Jul 28, 2014, 07:02 PM

8 mag trigger is a waste of meseta, do this as one of the very last things you ever do.

Change the action to foie or megid for burn or poison on bosses, procs a lot and is actually really helpful, especially poison on quartz.

Ilios Proi is a really really good PB for bosses for Braver/Fighter/HU(Sattk). It does so much damage and generally focuses what you're focusing so you can break parts and focus weak points easily with it.