PDA

View Full Version : what the????

hucasts_rock
Apr 17, 2003, 10:37 AM
I had a RAcast on a separate memory card named storage that had a ton of rares I found in case I corrupted...I am now horrified to see that he now has no items and is at level 5 with the basic level one items after creating my own online game to raise my sato...oh crap I think I've been NOLed...I no longer feel safe on the GC version online...

soralan
Apr 17, 2003, 10:46 AM
maybe someone else in your household use dthe character.

NOL is impossible on GC btw.

hucasts_rock
Apr 17, 2003, 10:58 AM
nope, not even my brother can make all my banked and equpped items just vanish...and replace it with a baby mag 4 monmates and 4 monofluids...

MonkeyFunky
Apr 17, 2003, 10:59 AM
that is too freaking strange...

I have a RACAST on a separate memory card named STORAGE too!

i picked RACAST because he looks most similar to a big box!

whoa...

R

PS. sorry to hear about your problem. try this:

open up an offline multiplayer game and see if he's in the temporary space in your other memory cards. you probably transferred items between characters and forgot to send him back to mem card B. if he is in one of your other cards, the only thing you can do is transfer items back to a character on that memory card and delete the temporary file. i haven't done it myself, but i think that might be what happened.

hope it works out for you!

hucasts_rock
Apr 17, 2003, 11:06 AM
I tried that...nothing...oh, well...http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_nono.gif

Madzozs
Apr 17, 2003, 11:10 AM
he can make all your stuff go bye bye. all he had to do was recreate the character witht he same name. Then you have an empty bank, 300 meseta, baby mag, and all the goodies.

hucasts_rock
Apr 17, 2003, 11:24 AM
who's "he"? who are you referring to because if you're talking to me I wouldn't want to waste my time doing that...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: hucasts_rock on 2003-04-17 09:26 ]</font>

VulpesMundi
Apr 17, 2003, 07:51 PM
You probably forgot to restore the temporary save file and the character's items were reset. That or your brother secretly swiped all your items and you just didn't notice.

gideonx
Apr 17, 2003, 10:27 PM
Check to see if Storage has is the same size / color/ head ect. and check his hours played. If his hours are really low or he looks slightly different your brother or someone might have recreated him.

Otherwise you forgot to return the temp file to your Mem card B (i guess, dunno if that happens)

If my brother did that to me, you could count on me whooping his @$$.