PDA

View Full Version : whos converting to xbox from gc?

DemonQueen
Apr 17, 2003, 11:45 AM
i have both consoles and im very tempted 2 get xbox pso if its more legit and no corrupting or anything. because im guessing itll b harder for people 2 dupe on xbox but who knows so should i convert or not lol?

plus since datel hates america and wont give us KB's and i hate that click ur letter win a prize system
but id rather be annoyed at typing then horrific voice chat babyz, i personally think thats gunna be the downfall of psox because look at it this way ur gunna NEED 2 play wit friends all the time cuz if u dont ur gunna have a 10 yr old yellin n cursing at u cuz u took a rare or sumthin. lobbys will b hell ill just lower volume lol. every time lobby does any1 have this? HEY CAN U HEAR ME? lol mechassault wit 8 people wuz a nightmare lol how this is gunna work i dunno. but still voice chats amusing wen all those losers who talk trash sound like lil girls or elton jons posse u kno so itll be a bit calmer i guess but i dunno. opinionize this! o and furthermore for people who already converted do u get 2 use ur same account wen u login? or u gotta pay 18$ if u want on both consoles?

Alastar
Apr 18, 2003, 02:35 AM
Although PSOX will be cool, its not worth getting a microsoft product and restarting my characters.

ZBlast6
Apr 18, 2003, 03:33 PM
Yea, it would take longer than most people are willing to dedicate... especially those lv 100 and up...

demonknight
Apr 18, 2003, 03:44 PM
i have both consols and im stayin with GC because in screenshots it almost looks like it controls the same way as the DC(which i hated)

Muku6
Apr 18, 2003, 03:45 PM
You're going to have to pay 18 a month, sorry to say. Plus you forget the price of XBox Live which you need to take into account.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 18, 2003, 03:53 PM
grrrrr microsoft dont care for them

Dexter001
Apr 18, 2003, 07:11 PM
I will stay on the GC. On the X-box you need DSL or cable modems to play, and in the woods where I live we can not get DSL

DemonQueen
Apr 19, 2003, 01:30 AM
ty! espicially for price, i already hv 1 yr free of xbox live so that wasnt problem for me. now definatly no u pay lots more! GC all da way, powerness 2quiet keyboard chat! i promise u as soon as gamecube makes more live games our pso population will increase on gc! because people on xbox ALL have live cuz of all the games and therefor who wouldnt get pso 1st mmorpg on the system! so dont worry us gc'ers will conqour! plus psox in time will b worse then gc, i say this as a fact because bill gates loves 2 make people angry and cry lol so obvoiusly xbox will have hackers hex editors sooner or later and then they r f'ed. and who really wants 2 hear the legit vs. dupers fight all day long and get a headache lol not me! so GC ALL DA WAY!

LV200_Cloud_Strife
Apr 24, 2003, 12:51 PM
GC! I have both consoles but i have pso12 plus a broadband adapter. i aint payin $50 plus $50 more for the xboxlive just so i can start over.

Symtex
Apr 24, 2003, 02:12 PM
On 2003-04-18 23:30, DemonQueen wrote:
ty! espicially for price, i already hv 1 yr free of xbox live so that wasnt problem for me. now definatly no u pay lots more! GC all da way, powerness 2quiet keyboard chat! i promise u as soon as gamecube makes more live games our pso population will increase on gc! because people on xbox ALL have live cuz of all the games and therefor who wouldnt get pso 1st mmorpg on the system! so dont worry us gc'ers will conqour! plus psox in time will b worse then gc, i say this as a fact because bill gates loves 2 make people angry and cry lol so obvoiusly xbox will have hackers hex editors sooner or later and then they r f'ed. and who really wants 2 hear the legit vs. dupers fight all day long and get a headache lol not me! so GC ALL DA WAY!

Stop the xbox hate please. We don't need this fanboyism around here. We all love PSO. I have a GC and xbox. I choose to go with xbox and voice cahat rather typing on GC. It just seems more natural. I have nothing against the GC version.

Dark_Cloud
Apr 24, 2003, 02:34 PM
GC version because i HATE to talk on the phone even more so online typing is easier for me mind i need a GC keyboard because they're cool!

CakeMan
Apr 24, 2003, 11:23 PM
wow everyone is loyal to their GC.

DemonQueen
Apr 25, 2003, 03:22 AM
heh yah every1 is devoted to gc! lol i agree i need my KB! it came today but i was out all day and i didnt get it so its gunna come again 2morro. i cant wait!

deathcircuit
Apr 25, 2003, 05:40 AM
Xbox hasnt wowwed me ever and if the pso for gc and xbox are pretty much the same I'ma stay with gc. By the way what is the name of the maker of that KB you just got if you would tell.

DemonQueen
Apr 25, 2003, 07:39 PM
its datel powerboard kb i finally got it its awsome and works fine except for sum shift+# keyz lol u can get it from codejunkies.com