PDA

View Full Version : So I make sig(natures)

Cypher_9
Aug 4, 2014, 04:42 PM
Just as the title suggested - I am willing to make it for you while getting back into the groove of my craft.

May take some drawing requests too since I am inching back into illustrating things.

Sample of my new signature:

http://i.imgur.com/BDoNoj3.png

boundless 1.0 signature:

1.0 Features

For singular/ individual character.

~ Class you MAINLY play as w/ SubClass' along with level.
~ Weapons (three select) of your choice that you play with/ prefer
~ Name in Katakana (optional) or self-given title for your character
~ Patterns can differ - mainly would follow template but will experiment for looks and quality.

For Multi-characters

~ Class is optional but, if chosen it may be limited.
~ Weapons is optional
~ Name can either be IGN or PID
~ Patterns can differ

If you like it I will make it for ya~

This will be improved upon and other versions will be made; will keep old versions up if it is still a desired look.

Signature versions will come as 'shells' which will vary upon each series made for such shell.

Updates of changes will be made.

You can provide me with any medium just as long as it has your character occupying it - as for its size; just provide something as big as it is/ can be. Gives me more pixels to work with when i want to contort it. If the medium is a render then that will be spectacular too.

Multiple characters in the same signature I can accept - though that would involve making a new shell; I will keep it in mind and experiment. Though for this renders would be most preferred.

yoshiblue
Aug 4, 2014, 06:13 PM
Come on, doods. Dude doesn't bite. For those wondering, i'm going to assume you aren't charging anyone for these?

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 4, 2014, 06:30 PM
I'd be willing to go for this, but waiting on that Episode 3 to come out, so I can get Niare into that Bouncer outfit first.
I'll check back with ya at the end of the month :D

Cypher_9
Aug 4, 2014, 07:00 PM
Come on, doods. Dude doesn't bite. For those wondering, i'm going to assume you aren't charging anyone for these?

No I don't charge - its merely a practice for me since I hadn't done it in so long. For now I just wanted to make something simple ^^

yoshiblue
Aug 4, 2014, 07:05 PM
There you have it folks. Get them while they're hot.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 4, 2014, 07:21 PM
I certainly like the style of your sig. And those eyes... hnnng.
Perhaps I'll get some good pics of Niare and Davin now, then update once Ep. 3 arrives, idk.

Cypher_9
Aug 4, 2014, 07:21 PM
There you have it folks. Get them while they're hot.

Thanks for your support good sire... I am humbled ._.

Vintasticvin
Aug 4, 2014, 07:40 PM
What kind of details are you going to need?

Cypher_9
Aug 4, 2014, 08:24 PM
What kind of details are you going to need?

Just need a good picture of your character in any pose, action, instance you desire - the picture quality is all dependent on you if you SS it. I too can work with illustrations and other things that has one's character in it exclusively - i just need that medium to work with so I can play with it while designing.

This mini project is in the alpha so if you see a sudden change in my signature then - you will know why. I am just getting my feet wet a bit.

I certainly like the style of your sig. And those eyes... hnnng.
Perhaps I'll get some good pics of Niare and Davin now, then update once Ep. 3 arrives, idk.

Thank you good sire, I am glad that you do. It can only get better from here - I am pretty rusty so I am going to push for quality, detail, and solid composition.