PDA

View Full Version : Titles?

Cortte
Aug 7, 2014, 08:59 PM
Is there a way to see your total title gain in numbers? For example xxx/500. I am heavily interested in photon wings. Because they look baller, and I need to know where I stand on progress to get them.

jcart953
Aug 7, 2014, 09:05 PM
Sadly I don't think so...well at least no way I've found.

Lyrise
Aug 7, 2014, 09:38 PM
No way to accurately do it, but you do have interim titles (The x Arks series) that do give you a rough idea where you stand (they come in 100 title increments, if you have the 400 titles title, you're getting really close.)

ZER0 DX
Aug 7, 2014, 10:13 PM
I want them pretty badly as well, just went over 200 titles recently (and this is from playing since beta) so I still have quite a lot more to go unfortunately. Hope they'll add more titles that are a bit easier to come by with episode 3.

So far most of the titles require spending a lot of meseta on various things like crafting and grinding, so as someone who has little time to play and terrible luck with regards to drops, meseta has always been pretty hard to come by making those titles a bit out of reach.

Lyrise
Aug 8, 2014, 12:37 AM
Blame the general populace who had complained earlier that we have too many titles, and too many weapon based titles - Sega listened, and stopped.

UnLucky
Aug 8, 2014, 12:43 AM
There was a title for every single weapon at +10 it was ridiculous

ZER0 DX
Aug 8, 2014, 01:20 AM
I believe those titles for grinding older weapons to +10 still exist and are obtainable though, so it's not a farfetched idea to do it. It's just not really financially reasonable to do so. Maybe on a grind boost or something.

Rakurai
Aug 8, 2014, 03:43 AM
As far as time efficiency goes, I imagine grinding all of the 7-9* weapons with titles to the max would be worthwhile for anyone trying to get the wings.

Wouldn't be too terrible on the wallet, considering that it's the only 10*+ stuff that gets really expensive.

Kondibon
Aug 8, 2014, 04:00 AM
Wouldn't be too terrible on the wallet, considering that it's the only 10*+ stuff that gets really expensive.^I brute force 7* weapons^