PDA

View Full Version : iOS players of PSO2es, any of you have success on connecting to the game?

AFKei
Aug 17, 2014, 03:50 PM
(crosspost from my Reddit thread, additional details appended in Italics (http://www.reddit.com/r/PSO2/comments/2drkv1/ios_players_of_pso2es_any_of_you_have_success_on/))

As stated on the title above, I have yet to successfully load the game past the loading screen. I can boot up the game to the Game Start, but after I try to start the game, I'm trapped on the loading screen. I've heard there's VPN apps for iOS, but I have yet to get success on that either. I'm connecting via T-Mobile service.
Or am I just beating a dead horse? I considered the BlueStacks route, but it doesn't seem to work on my lousy laptop.

The game version is is certainly at the latest. I recently logged in as my JPiTunes account and there is no new patch to be had.
I considered trying to re-login myself with my PSO2 account, but I got a connection error, and it'll take me back to title screen. my ISP (Charter) can't connect to site on its own either.

Perfect Chaos
Aug 17, 2014, 07:19 PM
I'm able to play it on iOS using AT&T data, luckily.

Yden
Aug 17, 2014, 10:00 PM
Have you been able to get into game before the ddos attack or is this the first time you're attempting it? Also what type of iphone do you have? I tried connecting to the game using my iphone 4 before the ddos and gave up because the loading times were horrid. It'd take 3mins+ to load into game, and there would be constant long loads to do anything including checking the mailbox.

AFKei
Aug 18, 2014, 12:12 PM
Have you been able to get into game before the ddos attack or is this the first time you're attempting it? Also what type of iphone do you have? I tried connecting to the game using my iphone 4 before the ddos and gave up because the loading times were horrid. It'd take 3mins+ to load into game, and there would be constant long loads to do anything including checking the mailbox.

I was a daily player with near flawless connection prior to the DDoS, and I run the game on iPhone 5. Not 5s or 5c. Just 5. I get no progress after HOURS of waiting. :-?

TheAstarion
Aug 18, 2014, 12:16 PM
Had no trouble on Android on either data or terrestrial networks, despite being blocked on terrestial networks for PC version.

Not tested iOS since I wanted a phone that would do as I say.