PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Inspired PC Build Idea

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 19, 2014, 07:41 AM
So I'm looking to augment my current rig and make it more PSO2 themed (right now its a boring Black Corsair Graphite 230T with Red LEDS). Adding decals and stuff to the case is easy, the lighting is my issue atm. I'm looking to replace all the fans I'm running with LED fans more like the color of the 1* weapons. Closest I've found are the BitFenix Spectre Pro fans in green, but they cost an arm and a leg. Any other ideas on where I could get fans that match that color?

EDIT: On the topic of color, what would best fit the whole ARKS theme? I'm thinking the blue hue of the 3* weapons, but I'd also go with the 1* or 6* stuff.

Also planning on getting an NZXT Sentry Mix 2 as a fan controller, and the NZXT RGB for lighting the case.

And if you're curious as to my specs:
- AMD FX-6300
- Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO
- Kingston Hyper-X 8GB DDR3-1600
- GeForce GTX 760 2GB
- Asus M5A97 R2.0 ATX AM3+
- EVGA SuperNOVA 750B Modular Power Supply
- Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- Samsung 840 EVO 120GB SSD
- Windows 7 Pro

Nitro Vordex
Aug 19, 2014, 06:53 PM
You wouldn't have one, because it's not available in the U.S. [spoiler-box]http://i6.minus.com/irjUlImSKqqkY.png[/spoiler-box]

Just make it blue and white. Seems to be the general flavor of the game.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 19, 2014, 07:35 PM
You wouldn't have one, because it's not available in the U.S.

That's never stopped me before!

Blue seems to be the easier choice, but then I see a build like this, and I cry inside because it looks so good (not PSO2 related, but this is the off-topic section and its my thread so whatever)

http://pcpartpicker.com/b/2Ggscf

The lighting is just so good...

Nitro Vordex
Aug 19, 2014, 09:28 PM
That thing looks like a fucking tank.

Stealthcmc1974
Aug 19, 2014, 10:16 PM
That thing looks like a fucking tank.

Borg Cubes aren't exactly the slimmest ships in space. A Borg Cube PC wouldn't be either.