PDA

View Full Version : Caseal Bouncer?

ignika98
Aug 25, 2014, 09:23 PM
I heard that FO/TE would be good subclasses for bouncer, so would a Caseal bouncer work? I'm planning on maining double blades.

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2014, 09:33 PM
Race selection doesn't matter unless you're minmaxing. I dunno why you'd sub Fo or Te as a double blade bouncer though.

ignika98
Aug 25, 2014, 09:36 PM
Race selection doesn't matter unless you're minmaxing. I dunno why you'd sub Fo or Te as a double blade bouncer though.

I don't know, that's what I heard. What should I sub in your opinion?

Kondibon
Aug 25, 2014, 09:43 PM
I don't know, that's what I heard. What should I sub in your opinion?Hunter or Fighter for dual blades, but the class isn't even out yet so we don't know how the meta is gonna change, you probably shouldn't make any serious decisions yet.

The thing about TE being a good sub for it came from Sega, and while there's some synergy there it was specifically for jet boots anyway.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 26, 2014, 12:42 AM
Caseal is better suited for the S-ATK side of Bouncer, but some people can and have made Caseal Forces and Techers work. You just gotta be able to work with less raw T-ATK, like a Newman Hunter does. You'll want to make every Mag level count.

TheAstarion
Aug 26, 2014, 09:48 AM
FIBO will probably offer the most damage for a CAST Blade Bouncer, with Fury stacks getting nerfed. FI also adds tech damage from stances and slayer skills if you do wish to dabble in boot side (and Zondeel, Zanverse, Megiverse and to a degree Resta are independant of your tech power so you can use them anyway).

FIBO over BOFI because of Limit Break and Critical Strike, assuming Fighter-usable or all-class blades are going to be relatively easy to come by.

BOHU (Or HUBO if you really want warbrave) will be nice reliable strike-only damage boost to blades (and s-atk boots), good enough to use even with the nerf.

Kondibon
Aug 26, 2014, 09:57 AM
BO/HU seems like it'll be the most reliable. Since most of bouncers PAs have long animations, I don't think you'd want to be using them with 25% hp.

Fighter definitely has better straight damage though, as well as boosting tech damage if you decide to use boots too.