PDA

View Full Version : NEED help

shiznitty
Apr 17, 2003, 07:56 PM
TWO QUEsTIONS
should i hunt tollaws for my orotiagito?
how the heck do i get through caves with all those lilies? is there a limit to your resistence so that youll dodge it everytime? i heard it was 75.

excecutor
Apr 17, 2003, 08:08 PM
what section ID are u?

dj_dan
Apr 17, 2003, 09:06 PM
I don't know what ID you are but I can try to answer your Ob lilly question.

Ob Lillies shoot Megid.
Everytime Megid passes through your character's body it has a chance to kill you instantly. Depending on the level of Megid, it's death rate will be in accordance to said level.

To decrease your chances of dieing you can raise your EDK (dark resistance). The higher it is, the better your chances of survival.

There is no golden number which makes you invincible. I could guess that 100 EDK would make you completely safe, but that is simply speculation.

With all that said, you can still have 0 EDK and survive 100 Megids in a row if you are very lucky.

Also, you really don't need high EDK to survive Ultimate Caves. Just be very careful around Lillies, as you can easily dodge their slow Megid.

Axon13
Apr 17, 2003, 09:30 PM
the lillie's range is shorter than handgun range, so you should be able to fight them from a distance

shiznitty
Apr 17, 2003, 09:40 PM
their megid is not slow. Im bluefull. IT IS FAST. FASTER THAN THEIR POISEN GLOBS.