PDA

View Full Version : Major Lag since Ep3 Update

Hatsodoom
Aug 30, 2014, 12:26 PM
Just as the title says. I've been having extremely bad lag, mainly in EQs, since the Episode 3 update. I mean really bad, to the point where the boss dies, but then instantly we're back on the campship. Has anyone else has this kind of lag since the update and how do I fix it? Btw, I just got a new computer and this lag happens on it too. So don't blame my PC, it's even better than my old one.

Anduril
Aug 30, 2014, 03:10 PM
The Ships have been really populated since the Ep.3 release, what with lots of people logging in to try out the new content, so the extra server load may be the cause of the lag especially in full blocks.

Hatsodoom
Aug 30, 2014, 03:20 PM
The Ships have been really populated since the Ep.3 release, what with lots of people logging in to try out the new content, so the extra server load may be the cause of the lag especially in full blocks.

Yah, but I feel like I'm the only one affected by it. I litteraly can't play EQs now, I'm stuck in indefinite lag limbo.

Anduril
Aug 30, 2014, 03:26 PM
Yah, but I feel like I'm the only one affected by it. I litteraly can't play EQs now, I'm stuck in indefinite lag limbo.
Are you wired or wireless? Playing over Wi-Fi could also cause some issues on your end.