PDA

View Full Version : Error 709!

AutumnChronicle
Aug 30, 2014, 11:13 PM
Has anyone else encountered an Error 709 trying to login after the EP3 update? Was still able to play last weekend before the update, so it's really disappointing not being able to login to see the new updates after a long week :'(

Here's the error code in JP:
サービス地域ではないので接続できません。
[ No.709 ]

I live in the SEA region, Singapore, and I'm playing on Windows 7. Have been playing the game just fine up until the recent update. Not sure if it makes a difference but I can still see that all the ships are online and available. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

blace
Aug 31, 2014, 12:30 AM
That would be due to your region being outside of PSO2 JP service area.

With the launch of PSO2 SEA, people living or connecting from the region are blocked. To connect to PSO2 JP, you'll need to use tunneling software.

AutumnChronicle
Aug 31, 2014, 01:09 AM
Hmmm... but I've been playing on JP servers ever since the SEA version was released. I'll give it a shot though.

EDIT: I'm concerned that using something like that would make my account more suspicious though. Wouldn't want to get suspended after spending money on the game.
EDIT 2: Following AIDA's guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219610) seems to have worked, albeit the game doesn't run as smoothly as before. Gonna try to think of an alternate solution to avoid the risk of getting suspended though.

GP03S
Sep 3, 2014, 09:34 AM
Hmmm... but I've been playing on JP servers ever since the SEA version was released. I'll give it a shot though.

EDIT: I'm concerned that using something like that would make my account more suspicious though. Wouldn't want to get suspended after spending money on the game.
EDIT 2: Following AIDA's guide (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219610) seems to have worked, albeit the game doesn't run as smoothly as before. Gonna try to think of an alternate solution to avoid the risk of getting suspended though.

same problem as you,
before EP3 update i can played it normally but after EP3 came i got message
"サービス地域ではないので接続できません。
[ No.709 ]"

AutumnChronicle
Sep 5, 2014, 11:01 AM
Did some research. While I'm still not very sure if the error is due to a region lock/IP block or SEGA messing around with its network, using the AWS method would probably be our best bet at staying in the game.

GP03S
Sep 14, 2014, 12:14 AM
Did some research. While I'm still not very sure if the error is due to a region lock/IP block or SEGA messing around with its network, using the AWS method would probably be our best bet at staying in the game.

sound good, i could try AWS too.
hope it would better latency than my new one.:-)