PDA

View Full Version : Error: 249 (Fixed)

kyuutenshui
Sep 2, 2014, 07:35 AM
im new here and sorrie, dearly sorrie if i am postin a thread thats already answered i've been here at 7am for 8 hours been trying to see whats wrong, but earlier yesterday i was watching BoxBox (lol streamer) try out pso2 and he did the arks layer way, so did i and well everythings just fine for me but the servers they are just stuck on the error: 249 and the unkown situation. he didnt seem to have a problem and he is an america, i use centry link if that matters and i was so hyped to see this game and got really disapointed when this happened and i cant find a fix, i do no one of the creators of arks layer was in his twitch chat helping people like me, but wasnt expecting such a thing of just the servers not working for me so ya no i didnt really ask anything bout this, but i was hopein someone here would be grateful to work with me and help me get the servers workin. im REALLY excited to play this game it makes me upset this 1 thing is messing me up :c sorry for any miss typeing its 8am and i been up for 16 hours. but im thankful for any help.

TL : DR - servers are on a error: 249 and need help fixing it. advice you to read that everything though.

thank you in advanced

EDIT: after some time of wantin to give up i just went ahead and gave the proxy thing a try and to my avail it worked like a charm, sorrie for this idiotic post.