PDA

View Full Version : Winter Solstice ( 愛しています )

Alvea
Sep 3, 2014, 07:51 PM
Hey everyone!

This is a song I had made this week. It's from my upcoming album I'm working on. I believe this will be the only song I post from it till I'm done, since vocals need to be added, etc. Aside from that, this song is probably the most personal song I think I'll be making. Plucked my heart strings while I was making it. This song means a lot to me, and it made me think of how far I've come, from my past haha. ( -~-); How you like it! Please share,like and comment if you enjoy the song Smile! I hope to release my album soon! Let me know what you think of the song, and if you're looking forward to the ablum. ありがとうございます! Sadness & Love in this song indeed. Did my best to add more stuff around 3:50 in the song ^^

https://soundcloud.com/ofjapan/winter-solstice-ft-instrumental

Also, I'm thinking about doing some songs in Japanese, although I personally do not speak/read Japanese well enough to make song lyrics, perhaps there are some of you who may be willing to work on something together when ever the time comes? :3 If you like what I do at least haha. Enjoy ^^