PDA

View Full Version : Clan

ShadowCaster
Apr 17, 2003, 11:27 PM
Ok I'm making a clan, it will eaither be a Marl/Caseal clan, a RAmarl only clan, or just one type of each of the 12 classes (this way no one else can join unlees someone else leaves, and we could be considered the Elite, or somethin) anyways here are the rules

1) You help people out WHENEVER they need it unless you are WAY to busy
2) No cussing, ok I don't like the f word and hate seeing it, other cuss words ok though just not the f word.
3) No drug crap, it pisses me off, ie no get hi symbols or any drug talk
4) NO RACISM! I hate hearing people talk like inbreds just because someone has a different color skin.

Ya, ok, this clan sounds Goody Two Shoesish, but only to the people who have the mentality to do the stuff above
Oh ya and I don't want you guys to be lvl one with Super mags and weps, whats the fun in the game if you do it that way? But you can transfer cells and whatnot from other chars, I'll make a web page if there is any interest and please tell me what kind
of clan it should be, I woul like a RAmarl/Hucaseal/FOmarl only clan personally.

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/sprite.gif

Blenjar
Apr 17, 2003, 11:30 PM
Does it include PSOX?

ShadowCaster
Apr 18, 2003, 12:09 AM
Ya but I don't have PSOX so if you would like you could head up the PSOX branch of the clan and if not... i dunno