PDA

View Full Version : I need a quick way to level up....

Fr3aK
Apr 17, 2003, 11:45 PM
I need help! I'm a level 38 HUcast and i play offline i dont have a hunters license. Please help!

-Fr3aK-

MonoxideChild
Apr 17, 2003, 11:48 PM
Other than quests, there really is no quick way for a HUcast in hard mode offline really.

Fr3aK
Apr 17, 2003, 11:50 PM
Ok thx anywayz

-Fr3aK-

sogoX
Apr 18, 2003, 01:37 AM
i would tell you to do addicting food quest.just cuz it full of enemies. about the same as online caves. dont complete it tho. just do all of caves 1-3 but dont talk to the back sisters. just end the quest and restart it. but if you wand completet it and do all the quest. oh! and if you have gotten to had ruins then try...damn i dont rember the name. but it says to help an old hunter kill 10,000 or 1,000 monsters.

umm..anohter on would have to be lionels note but thats only if you willing to do forest 1 and 2 first. my best suggestion would have to be to try to get to ruins and beat hard falz. it may be difficult but if you can get to vhard forsest then it will be worth it. for if you do alot of forest runs you may find, i forget what he gives in vhard forest. was it a yamato?

also feed your mag like no tommorow. i cant stress how important it is to feed him. the sooner you get him to lvl up the ezer it will be to pass through the game. seeing as you an oran with a kama i would tell you to feed him sol altamizers. buy ten and put it in you bank and then buy anohter ten. sol altamizers arent always in the store. it does take away IQ but thats ok. when it reaches lvl 200 or is about to then start feeding it trimates so to start gaining some IQ..

MonoxideChild
Apr 18, 2003, 01:42 AM
On 2003-04-17 23:37, sogoX wrote:
oh! and if you have gotten to had ruins then try...damn i dont rember the name. but it says to help an old hunter kill 10,000 or 1,000 monsters.

also feed your mag like no tommorow. i cant stress how important it is to feed him. the sooner you get him to lvl up the ezer it will be to pass through the game. seeing as you an oran with a kama i would tell you to feed him sol altamizers. buy ten and put it in you bank and then buy anohter ten. sol altamizers arent always in the store. it does take away IQ but thats ok. when it reaches lvl 200 or is about to then start feeding it trimates so to start gaining some IQ..

I think you are talking about the Retired Hunters quest.

Also, maxing out your mag is a good idea while your leveling your character up now. You don't want to get to V. Hard and Ultimate with a weak ass mag. Also to make sure to pump points into dex, instead of just power. You will need dex to hit the enemies once you get to ultimate.

Fr3aK
Apr 18, 2003, 02:34 AM
Yea thatstrue i do need DEX but power and defense is wat im tryin to get up da most! and i ahve completed all those quests u said except "Lionels Letter" But thx for all ur help guys.

-Fr3aK-

MonoxideChild
Apr 18, 2003, 02:38 AM
I wouldn't worry about Defense on a mag hardly as much as Power and Defense. A mag won't help your defense much at all, so I see putting many defense points into a mag as a waste. I would only put a max of 15 points into defense, than put the rest of them into POW and DEX ONLY.