PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Help Creating Builds and Bouncers

ashleebabee2308
Sep 7, 2014, 11:19 AM
I wouldn't say I'm new to PSO2 but I'm definitely not well versed in it, if that makes sense. I was playing for roughly a month before the game got hacked and then all of the craziness ensued. I was able to play for a bit after that because my family had Verizon Fios, and then we switched recently to Optimum so I haven't played for the last few weeks. But I did some research on how to access the game so now I'm back in and playing, but since they updated and added Episode 3 I find things are quite different from how I remember them. For instance, I found out that now you don't have to wait to unlock Fighter, Gunner, and Techer and you can select them from the start. I really want to try out Fighter and Gunner, and I definitely want to try Bouncer out.

But I don't really know anything about Bouncers right now so I was hoping someone could explain them a bit to me, as well as suggesting a build that might work. I'm not a fan of techniques, which is why I don't play as Forces, but I believe that Jet Boots are capable of striking attacks and regular Photon Arts so I think that maybe I could like the Jet Boots because I would be able to do both: PA's and Techniques. But I'm not really sure which weapon is best, the Jet Boots or the Dual Blades, which skills work out best, what kind of mag to go for, and what subclass to go with later on, and all that kind of stuff.

This will also be my first time playing as a Fighter and a Gunner, but I will have a separate character for each. I know the basics about them so all I really need is an idea of what kind of builds to go with, if someone could suggest some for me, and what kind of subclasses to go with.

Lastly, I have a Braver character that I've been playing with since I started that I plan on keeping going. She doesn't have a subclass yet but I plan on making her sub Hunter. She's only roughly at level 26, but now the skill tree has changed and I don't know what kind of build to go with, for Braver or for Hunter. And I was also wondering if I'm able to use a Skill Tree Reset Pass. I don't use Arks Cash, because I have no money for that kind of thing, and I had read somewhere that if you don't use Arks Cash you can't use the Reset Passes because you need to have two Skill Trees in order to reset one, but I don't know how true that is.

Basically, in short, I need a rundown of what a Bouncer is and what kind of build, subclass, and mag to go with. As well as a build and subclass for both a Fighter character and a Gunner character, and then just a build for a Braver/Hunter and some information on how to use a Skill Tree Reset Pass.