PDA

View Full Version : GC: Of these 5, best section ID for a FOnewearl?

ETap
Apr 18, 2003, 04:11 AM
I already have a FOnewm for disk hunting. And a skyly HUcast, redria HUnewearl, viridia RAmarl, with a purplenum RAcast on the way.

Out of the 5, I was thinking of going with whitill. I could (not that it's anything near easy) get both a guld and milla, some red weapons, and generally feels like an "all-around" ID. Oran seems like too much of a hunter ID, greenile too much of a ranger ID, with bluefull and yellowboze not too popular choices (crap drops supposedly).

Derkin
Apr 18, 2003, 05:38 AM
Oran seems like too much of a hunter ID

Not to mention the drops pretty much suck on that one too.

If you are really into enemy parts you may want to go with Yellowboze. It is the only ID that can find all of the parts. If not, go with Whitill. Out of those you listed it does have the best drops and is pretty well-rounded. Why couldn't Whitill be decent back on V1?! I couldn't find any worth a damn with it. *sigh* Oh well.

VulpesMundi
Apr 18, 2003, 05:57 AM
My suggestion would be to change your RAcast to Greennill and make the FOnewearl Purplenum instead. Greennill would give lots of rifles, which would be highly useful for your RAcast. Purple gives a lot of mechguns, which would also be useful to your RAcast, but it has some really useful force weapons (including the best chance to find a Psycho Wand) which makes it a useful force ID. Just transfer good mechguns you find with your force over to your other characters that need them.

ETap
Apr 18, 2003, 07:18 AM
Hm... That sounds like a solid plan, it's definitely better to use ryuker to search for a psycho wand than spending 350 meseta a pop... Is greenile really worth it though? I haven't used too many rifles on gc or dc (on dc in ultimate I just stuck with a red handgun, it was all I could find).

And, thanks for all the help.

ETap
Apr 18, 2003, 07:21 AM
Hm... That sounds like a solid plan, it's definitely better to use ryuker to search for a psycho wand than spending 350 meseta a pop... Is greenile really worth it though? I haven't used too many rifles on gc or dc (on dc in ultimate I just stuck with a red handgun, it was all I could find).

And, thanks for all the help.