PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 PSO2es Bluestacks issues

TheDeFiler
Sep 14, 2014, 09:32 AM
Hello,

I am unable to install PSO2es using the PSO2es tweaker on Bluestacks. I had it installed and my desktop froze while trying to load it so I rebooted my desktop. I was running this under Windows 8 for the past couple of months with no issues. So I load up Bluestacks again and I see PSO2es is no longer installed. So I run PSO2es tweaker and try to re-install PSO2es and I get to the install app screen. When I click install I just get a message that says "App not installed". So here's what I did:

1. I uninstalled PSO2es tweaker from Bluestacks.

2. re-installed PSO2es tweaker via the Arks website.

3. I run the tweaker and update the app (PSO2es Tweaker app itself not the english patch) as required when the app is running.

4. That installs no probelm. Then I click "Install game" and It download no problem but when I start the install I get the same error message.

5. I uninstalled the PSO2es Tweaker and rebooted my desktop again and repeated steps 1-4 with the same result.

Anyone have any more troubleshooting ideas for me?

Thank you,

TheDeFiler
Sep 14, 2014, 10:19 AM
I tried running a VPN and re-try the install and still no dice.

TheDeFiler
Sep 14, 2014, 02:06 PM
I got the issue resolved. I needed to completely remove Bluestacks especially the folder under Program Data. I did a clean re-install of Bluestacks then installed PSO2es Tweaker to which I was able to install PSO2es.