PDA

View Full Version : Couple of questions.

Dualbird12
Sep 14, 2014, 03:20 PM
So I just have a couple of questions about the vita version of the game.

First question is, is the game worth playing on vita or should I just play it on the pc??
2: Is there an english patch for the vita version of the game??
3: Since I'm from the US do I have to do anything special to be able to play on Japanese servers?? Hope that makes sense.
I guess the last question is, is there an offline mode for either version of the game or is it strictly online??

Thanks in advance.

Sizustar
Sep 14, 2014, 03:41 PM
Use the quick question and answer thread for this type of question.
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385&page=1073

1. That would be up to you, The vita quality is lower, and not as easy to use for a FO/Te, but is good for quick play, and in area that you don't have PC, but require internet connection.
2. Not at this time as there is no way to install a english patch.
3. If you purchase the game cart, then there shouldn't be a problem, but if you want to download it, you either need a Japanese PSN, or use the new method to install game onto an account that is not of your region<Do a search on this forum or on google for installing PSO Nova on a None Japanese PSN account)
4. Phantasy Star ONLINE 2 is online only, there is a seperate game in the work called Phantasy Star Nova set in the same universe called Phantasy star Nova, there is a demo of it out currently.