PDA

View Full Version : Cant connect to servers from other tasks

jaysopro
Sep 15, 2014, 01:27 PM
http://pastebin.com/ryCt2kZS

this is the url it told me to paste of here
when i put the url from the site that u get unblocked to play an error pops up im not sure whats happening or whats wrong i need help

Also whenever i launch the game is works fine just servers dont work sense the tweaker doesnt tell me why and just tells me to paste it on here
but also whenever i launch the game it tell me i have a translation error every time and i have to re install all the patches over and over again

error 249 is what it tell me

jaysopro
Sep 15, 2014, 02:02 PM
ERROR - The path is not of a legal form. [FAILED!]
Downloading configuration... Done!
ERROR - Could not find file 'C:\Windows\system32\drivers\etc\hosts'. [FAILED!]

i have systems 64 so idk when that folder is doing there

i would like help from anyone

jaysopro
Sep 15, 2014, 02:13 PM
so im going to try putting the folder in the core of the drive and see if that fixes

jaysopro
Sep 15, 2014, 02:35 PM
Im not sure how to make it so i have pso2 on the unblocked programs list should i put the whole folder there from the drives im not sure

Zellith
Sep 25, 2014, 05:12 AM
it says the app can't find your host files in the system.
did you check if the host files don't have an extension I'm talking about ".rar, .txt, .exe, etc.."
cause this happened to me in some games that needed to mod my host files for the multi-player function to work.

make sure that you have your host files in the proper folder, check if it has an extension like (host.txt or somethin?) becuase if it does the App will consider it as an entirely different file.