PDA

View Full Version : Looking for PSO2 friends and Team!

CPai
Sep 22, 2014, 03:00 PM
Hi guys. I'm CPai, or you can call me Chris. So obviously, I like the Phantasy Star series, and loved playing PSO Episode 1 and 2! When I heard there was an ONLINE version of the games, I was psyched to play it. Unfortunately, as a lot of you guys know, that service went down, and never got a chance to try it out.

HOWEVER! I was told about this game, and got the English patch and started playing. I am really having fun getting into this game, but now I'm a bit lonely because I have no friends. I would like to make some new friends here. Anybody wanna be my fwend? :blush:

I guess I should say a few things about myself, I guess? I'm a huge tech and game geek, and I am currently in my last semester for community college, soon transferring to university. I'd want to go to become a marketing guy, so I guess I'll become one of those cubical monkeys. I did sports(Cross Country & Winter/Spring Track) back in high school, and I'd want to do them again for university. I love pasta, watermelon, CHOCOLATE, and a whole bunch of food more then anything in the world! I usually am quiet around people I'm not friends with. BUT if I'm a monster in front of you, I like you :D And I am also from the place where the most terrible drivers come from...aka Massachusetts.

My IGN is Pachr, and am in Ship 2. I might say some pretty dumb and weird things, but I definitely mean well.

Azelyra
Sep 23, 2014, 05:33 AM
Starting off?

No problem! Judging from your post and small bits of information that you've provided, I think that you'll be a really good fit to our Skylark Family. We're a relatively new team dedicated to just having fun while also trying to help other players improve their skills and so on. We are by all means not looking for super holyomgwtfwhyyousogoodHAX good players or so-- You can say we're all about personality and not gear/skill.

If you're interested, you can always contact me ingame or check out our post here:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=219493

Hope that we can help you as a base coming into the game to help enhance your and passion playing the Phantasy Star series' games' enthusiasm with ours ^^

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/bzIW5.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

~Azel