PDA

View Full Version : GC: Normal Olga Flow

RanciD
Apr 18, 2003, 11:53 AM
I'm about to go and fight Olga Flow in Normal. I'm at level 32 right now as a HUnewearl. Is that good enough to beat him? Can anyone please give me some tips to fight him? Thanks a lot. - RanciD

EDIT: I just got wooped by the big flying thing with huge horns.. any tips to beat that thing would be great too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RanciD on 2003-04-18 09:58 ]</font>

Malkavian
Apr 18, 2003, 12:01 PM
Um it will be hard hehe

Ypu have around 250 hp at least? The best is you use all hp slots possible. And get your more powerful in ATP and if %dark better mechguns. And a powerful handgun type weapon too.

The mechguns basically for the first form and the beginning of the 2nd when it is doing nothing.

Then run away and use gun >_< and pray lol

In 2nd form try to stay far from it. Especially after it does a big energy wave.

I dont say more because it will be spoilering.

RanciD
Apr 18, 2003, 12:13 PM
I have 240hp without any HP slots on.. I have a Repeater +3 with 30% dark.. will that be ok? I'll try to buy a Handgun with Dark %s and some HP slots. I got a Flame Barrier with 3 slots if that matters. Thanks for the info. I just managed to kill the big bird thingy. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I have the Seabed Upper Levels unlocked now. If I quit the game will I have to go through everything all over again to get back here or will it still be open? Thanks a lot again.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RanciD on 2003-04-18 10:24 ]</font>

Dhylec
Apr 18, 2003, 12:44 PM
dont worry, the seabed will stay open once u unlock it..

Ryu13
Apr 18, 2003, 01:51 PM
OLGA FLOW is easy. i beat him w/ a level 30 Hucaseal w/ a autogun. just keep shooting him for the 1st form. on the second form use a gun and hide behind a fallen object when he does his wave thing. its as easy as that.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 18, 2003, 01:52 PM
lots o scape dolls would help too if u are havin lots o trouble