PDA

View Full Version : Price Check 6s Vol/PowIII/StamIII/x/x/x units

A Man in Flames
Sep 29, 2014, 09:38 PM
Wondering how to price out 6 slot unit fodder with Vol Soul/Power III/Stamina III/Junk/Junk/Junk

Just peaked on the market for what 6s Vol, Pow III, and Stam III individually are (as of topic creation) and came up with approximately 7m/2m/7.5-8m respectively.

Opinions appreciated!

milranduil
Sep 30, 2014, 12:11 AM
Wondering how to price out 6 slot unit fodder with Vol Soul/Power III/Stamina III/Junk/Junk/Junk

Just peaked on the market for what 6s Vol, Pow III, and Stam III individually are (as of topic creation) and came up with approximately 7m/2m/7.5-8m respectively.

Opinions appreciated!

It would cost minimum 7 + 7 + 2 + 7.5mil to make the aforementioned unit, so that should answer your question... It would be cheaper to build up your final desired affixes from power1/stamina1/etc on your target unit itself and then throw 2 souls at it once you have everything you want on it. Or you can yolo final affix 5->6 expansion at the same time ・ω・

A Man in Flames
Sep 30, 2014, 12:38 AM
It would cost minimum 7 + 7 + 2 + 7.5mil to make the aforementioned unit, so that should answer your question... It would be cheaper to build up your final desired affixes from power1/stamina1/etc on your target unit itself and then throw 2 souls at it once you have everything you want on it. Or you can yolo final affix 5->6 expansion at the same time ・ω・

Heh, I made these doing the 5->6 expansion during the last synth boost, but I took the cowardly route using 5s soul receptors. All 3 attempts succeeded.

I realize in hind sight, would have been cheaper using 3 5s Vol Souls instead, but I'll be more than happy to make a few million profit in the end.

Thanks for the response.