PDA

View Full Version : GC: Questions...someone answer them

Evilperson
Apr 18, 2003, 01:30 PM
Hey, i got a couple of questions... don't answer em if your aren't familiar with it..
Oh, and if you're going to answer the question, state what question it is ok?

1. I was playing on ULTIMATE and i decided to play The Fake in Yellow. As usual, i went thorgh until I encountered the fake rappy, you know, the guy disguised as one, for the second time. The El rappies fell from te sky and a giant El rappy was there. Is there a such thing as a giant El Rappy? This guy was about double the size of a regular El rappy. i got surrounded and the stupid rappies killed me..... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

2.What's going on with my mag? it was a Varaha lvl 200, but then it changed into a, um... i forgot it's name, but then it changed back into a Varaha again? is this good or bad?

3.The Easter Rappies are coming out on monday right?

4.What is luck for?

Joe-Azlin
Apr 18, 2003, 01:39 PM
On 2003-04-18 11:30, Evilperson wrote:
Hey, i got a couple of questions... don't answer em if your aren't familiar with it..

1. I was playing on ULTIMATE and i decided to play The Fake in Yellow. As usual, i went thorgh until I encountered the fake rappy, you know, the guy disguised as one, for the second time. The El rappies fell from te sky and a giant El rappy was there. Is there a such thing as a giant El Rappy? This guy was about double the size of a regular El rappy. i got surrounded and the stupid rappies killed me..... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

2.What's going on with my mag? it was a Varaha lvl 200, but then it changed into a, um... i forgot it's name, but then it changed back into a Varaha again? is this good or bad?

4.What is luck for?

1. yea there are giant el rappys, they dont mean anything different from a regualr el rappy. all it means is that its big.

2. whet your mag changes in to does not matter because it still has all the same stats. all thats different is probably its feeding chart but other than that its all the same.

3. i am not sure about this question because i dont play online yet. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

4. luck increases your chance to do a critical hit.

Evilperson
Apr 18, 2003, 01:56 PM
Thanks for letting e know, but what was weird was that whe i died and came back, the Giant El rappy was gone, well thanks for answring my question, and is level 200 the highest character level?

Logical2u
Apr 18, 2003, 01:57 PM

4.What is luck for?

1. I havent beat normal yet so i dont know, but a giant rappy is in one of the faqs (the graphical errors of pso or something)
2.It did this because you altered the order of it's stats (Ie It was Pow>Def>Mind to Pow>Mind>Def. This is good cuz you got a new photon blast, right?
3. So I hear. I havent been on Temple for a while.
4. I think it is a factor in 1. Dodging. 2. Critical hits.

Logical2u
Apr 18, 2003, 01:58 PM

4.What is luck for?

1. I havent beat normal yet so i dont know, but a giant rappy is in one of the faqs (the graphical errors of pso or something)
2.It did this because you altered the order of it's stats (Ie It was Pow>Def>Mind to Pow>Mind>Def. This is good cuz you got a new photon blast, right?
3. So I hear. I havent been on Temple for a while.
4. I think it is a factor in 1. Dodging. 2. Critical hits.

Soukosa
Apr 18, 2003, 02:03 PM

After lv 50, when the MAG's level is on a multiple of 5, it will change if you feed it with a different character that is of a different Section ID group and/or class. This happens with my lv 200 Madhu MAG when I feed it with my Hunter.