PDA

View Full Version : HUmar named Jake

Morfos
Apr 18, 2003, 03:37 PM
I was whatching my friend play and some lvl 23 HUmar joined and said he was tradeing god powers. He offered ONLY 1 god power for a BKB. My freind told him that he would need to trade 3 god powers for it. Jake then said no. Jake stayed in the game for a very long time asking for trades. Jake is an obvious rip-off, I suggest you dont try and make trades with him.

Poll:how many god pows is BKB worth

Shattered_weasel
Apr 18, 2003, 03:56 PM
hahahahahah after i heard that story i laughed...i know him he lives down the street from me lol

Aurra
Apr 18, 2003, 08:20 PM
Sorry, but I think a BKB is only worth the 1 God/Power. BKB is just about the most common weapon in the game now, not to mention how many people just hate seeing another HUmar mow down the Barbles with one of them. Your friend probably should've taken the God/Power.

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 18, 2003, 08:33 PM
umm well id have to say that bkb is worth zero god/powers its the mmost duped item in the game anyone could get one for like a few mat's, well if the god/power was legit that would be a ripoff to the person who had the power, but hey if its duped then who cares

Intimidacius
Apr 21, 2003, 12:14 PM
If Jake offered 12 God Powers, maybe it would be alright. Obviously he was cheating his bloody little jibblets out.

Intimidacius is not rust proof

brillyfresh
Apr 21, 2003, 06:16 PM
i say none ... god/powers can be used by any class with an open armor slot, making it more versatile and therefore valuable in trading, whereas BKB can only be used by a HU .... all that extra ATP the BKB adds means nothing if you aren't a HU

and then the entire side of BKB being duped ... the 10 Meseta the shops will give you for it is more valuable ... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif ... and if anything, Jake knows more about the real value of a BKB, he would be the one getting ripped off

CrazyJ
Apr 23, 2003, 04:48 AM
I'll trade my legit Knight/Power -- for your Black King Bar (so I can sell it).

On second thought...Imma hang onto the Knight/Power-- it's more useful than any dupe would ever be for me.

(Plus it sells for more than 10 Meseta)

brillyfresh
Apr 27, 2003, 10:03 PM
or Ogre/Power++ ... now that's certainly more valuable than a BKB, in trading and the shops