PDA

View Full Version : A demo song ! What do you think?

Alvea
Oct 21, 2014, 01:48 PM
Hey everyone, wanted to share a song I'm currently working on, along side many others I hope to release once they're finished.

https://soundcloud.com/ofjapan/tale-i-demo

The song is basically a DEMO song from my album " Dreamz " That I'm currently working on. The song is suppose to be my " Thank you " to Japan. For basically being a big part of what made me who I am today. lol So hope to really make this song one of my best!

Hope you like it, feel free to share, if it's to your liking :) I also have a twitter, etc. ^_^

Now back to ship 2 to fight some monsters :P でわそのうちに!

BIG OLAF
Oct 21, 2014, 05:17 PM
A 'thank you' to Japan? Did you live there for a while or something? Have some good life experiences?

Alvea
Oct 21, 2014, 05:46 PM
A 'thank you' to Japan? Did you live there for a while or something? Have some good life experiences?

Yeah, the song is titled " Thank you Japan " :)

Unfortunately, no, I've never been to Japan yet. I hope to play a show there if people actually like and support my music enough haha, that would be so surreal !

The song is basically about how I discovered the country Japan as a child, and growing up, things I've learned from their culture affected me. Which the effect of that turned me into who I am today, and , although Japan isnt the only thing that influenced me, I would personally like to give my thanks to Japan, because Japan, next to the USA is my favorite place. Hope that made sense lol Do you need me to explain better? >.<

BIG OLAF
Oct 21, 2014, 05:54 PM
No, I get it. You're a weeaboo. That's cool.

As for the song, it sounds nice.

Alvea
Oct 21, 2014, 06:11 PM
No, I get it. You're a weeaboo. That's cool.

As for the song, it sounds nice.

I"ll have to look at what that is ^^; but thanks for listening , more importantly ^^

Alvea
Oct 21, 2014, 06:20 PM
I wouldn't really call myself something like that. o.o; Do you generally insult people like this? lol