PDA

View Full Version : PC Trouble with the user.pso2 file.

LurkerMkIV
Oct 24, 2014, 07:09 AM
I recently tried playing PSO2 with lowered graphics using the Simple shader option in the PSO2 Tweaker and decided that the improved ability to multitask without blue screening wasn't worth making the game ugly. I decided to try and restore my old settings by simply changing my options back to what they were before, unfortunately everything still looked like it was in Simple shader mode. I decided to use the Reset PSO2 Settings in the Troubleshooting section of the tweaker which just caused more problems. I decided to manually alter things in the user.pso2 file and found out that the information that seems to be in the file varies wildly based on whether PSO2 just makes the file itself or if it's been reset by the tweaker. What I would like is either a working user.pso2 or some kind of document that shows what a working user.pso2 looks like so I can modify my own to function properly again.

Thank you for your time and I hope you all have wonderful hunts.

P.S. My apologies if it seems troublesome for me to have posted here and in Aida's Tweaker topic. I just wasn't sure if only posting there was appropriate since this went from merely me having trouble with the Tweaker to me wanting to try and resolve the problem myself outside of the Tweaker's influence.