PDA

View Full Version : XBox: Will PSOX get holiday Rappies?

Yosho
Apr 18, 2003, 04:40 PM
Will it get new quests and holiday rappies?

Yosho
Apr 18, 2003, 05:02 PM
*kicks to the top* BUMP!

saffaya
Apr 18, 2003, 06:25 PM
looking at the speed at which ST adds content to Xbox PSO, (3 month for just the second lost weapon quest)
99% chances that no.

MadCowChuck_
Apr 18, 2003, 06:30 PM
As far as holiday stuff goes...

Let's put it this way: ST will probably want to keep everything equal on the consoles (one example is the "Fire" quest added to XBox...now GCN is getting a new quest as well on Monday).

Also, as far as I've heard, the DC already has Easter decorations up.

So, the odds are ST will update everything at once and every console will have Easter things (including Rappies).

BrokenHope
Apr 18, 2003, 06:37 PM
On 2003-04-18 16:30, MadCowChuck_ wrote:

Let's put it this way: ST will probably want to keep everything equal on the consoles (one example is the "Fire" quest added to XBox...now GCN is getting a new quest as well on Monday).

So, the odds are ST will update everything at once and every console will have Easter things (including Rappies).

Yeah so equal, GC gets a whole new quest with a totally unseen new area and xbox gets an old DC quest, yeah they're so equal.....

MadCowChuck_
Apr 18, 2003, 10:34 PM
On 2003-04-18 16:37, Broken Hope wrote:

On 2003-04-18 16:30, MadCowChuck_ wrote:

Yeah so equal, GC gets a whole new quest with a totally unseen new area and xbox gets an old DC quest, yeah they're so equal.....

Whoa there, Tex...I'm stating that for everything GC or XBox gets, there is something the other consoles to balance. Sheesh.

Anyway...there's probably no doubt that XBox and GCN will both recieve their shiny new rappies.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MadCowChuck_ on 2003-04-18 20:41 ]</font>

MonoxideChild
Apr 18, 2003, 11:11 PM
I'm sure both consoles will receive the rappies.