PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Ra/Hu Pet

Gankfest
Oct 26, 2014, 07:14 PM
Haven't played PSO since PSO:BB, so it's been awhile. After reading through the stickies and searching the forums I'm planning on going Female Cast to max R-atk and R-def. I'm hardcore like that, so with that being said I'm having trouble with one thing... The pet, or whatever follows you around(Forgot the Name).

Anyway, I remember in PSO you had to feed the pet, or do something to level it a certain way. Depending on what stats you picked determined the type of pet you got. Some healed or buffed, did dps, etc... There was even a chart on it, and the types of pets you got. I also remember lvling mine as a healer/buffer for my ranger back then, and wanted to know if this is the same in PSO2? If so, where is some info on it or a chart? Having trouble finding info on it, thanx!

SakoHaruo
Oct 26, 2014, 08:07 PM
Short and straight to the point.

Pet = Mag

For Ranger classes feed it Range weapons like Rifles, Launchers, TMGs. Feeding it those weapons will increase it's (and your) stats. However, feeding it weapons will also increase Dex/Ability. You can use Dimates to reduce it and feed your mag more range weapons. That way you end up with Ratk points only unless you want some Dex on there as well.

What you learned:

Range weapons = RAtk

Dex will increase.

Use Dimate to decrease Dex.

190 Ratk Mag(Pet) for the win. \o/

Gankfest
Oct 26, 2014, 08:25 PM
Ya I finally figured out they're called mags and found some info. From what I've read Corvus or pure Ratk are the most popular. For Corvus though you have to get ability to be the highest stat at lvl 30, which seems like a waste. If I go full Ratk then I'm looking at Fomax >> Cepheus for end game.

Is it best to go for just the stat, or do skills and photons play any role. As in do the skill matter more than the raw stat? Idc what it looks like... I chose the Muhda in PSO and it was fat. -_-

Is there a feeding ratio? Like 5 rifles for every 2 dimates. I don't wanna fudge this up, and PSO was so picky about it. :P

Stealthcmc1974
Oct 26, 2014, 09:03 PM
Ya I finally figured out they're called mags and found some info. From what I've read Corvus or pure Ratk are the most popular. For Corvus though you have to get ability to be the highest stat at lvl 30, which seems like a waste. If I go full Ratk then I'm looking at Fomax >> Cepheus for end game.

Is it best to go for just the stat, or do skills and photons play any role. As in do the skill matter more than the raw stat? Idc what it looks like... I chose the Muhda in PSO and it was fat. -_-

Is there a feeding ratio? Like 5 rifles for every 2 dimates. I don't wanna fudge this up, and PSO was so picky about it. :P

When you feed your MAG, it shows you what stats increase and by how much before you feed the item. Basically feed rifles and such till you can't feed it any more without raising DEX. At that point, switch to Dimates to lower the DEX stat progress to zero. Repeat.

Also, higher rarity rifles will increase R-ATK faster, something to keep in mind.

Gankfest
Oct 26, 2014, 09:13 PM
Cool, thanx for the info. Pretty solid on how to level a Cepheus now. :P

Pugas87
Oct 26, 2014, 09:27 PM
You can always change mag forms, abilities, and photon blasts after leveling the stats so focus on that first.

Gankfest
Oct 26, 2014, 09:35 PM
You can always change mag forms, abilities, and photon blasts after leveling the stats so focus on that first.

Does it cost real money to do that?

Pugas87
Oct 26, 2014, 09:44 PM
No, excubes. You get them from exchanging 10* weapons, level capping, bingos, title awards, and maybe other means I'm forgetting?

Gankfest
Oct 26, 2014, 10:33 PM
No, excubes. You get them from exchanging 10* weapons, level capping, bingos, title awards, and maybe other means I'm forgetting?

That's cool.

escarlata
Oct 27, 2014, 12:38 AM
Am pretty sure 5 star room goods are a more efficient way to lower dex and raise ratk than dimate. Can be gotten at the furniture shop for 400 meseta ea, and you can hold 99 a time Instead of 10

Achelousaurus
Oct 27, 2014, 07:58 AM
Yeah.
Not to mention they don't raise def, only r-atk.

Mag form change passes are 3 AC scratch items in the recycle shop. The items you can buy for 100kish in the player shop. Just search for costumes and check cirno if the ones you see are from AC scratch.

Gankfest
Oct 27, 2014, 02:12 PM
Am pretty sure 5 star room goods are a more efficient way to lower dex and raise ratk than dimate. Can be gotten at the furniture shop for 400 meseta ea, and you can hold 99 a time Instead of 10

Mushroom Chair +Ratk with decrease in Dex, and only 400 mesta. Thanx! Also I don't mind paying real life cash for stuff like mag skins. Relatively cheap, and there is some awesome ones. Does the cash shop take US dollars...? Wanna blow some money like a Vegas room with cocaine and hoes! :D