PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances?

sprky585
Oct 29, 2014, 08:54 AM
so I have recently had a craving to play some PSO on my GC (haven't played in a couple years). So I busted out the old GameCube and dusted it off and fired up some PSO. It was glorious.

I took my level 65 Skyly HUcast down to the mines on VH difficulty, and on my very first run, I find 2 Graviton Plates, a Sinow Beats Arms, and a God/Arm.

What are the chances this all happens on one run? I guess the game missed me as much as I missed it :)

It's good to be back.

JCGamer
Oct 29, 2014, 02:52 PM
nice are you planing on doing offline or both ?? you know like going private server online for your game cube and game ?

sprky585
Oct 29, 2014, 03:39 PM
I do have the adapter thing on my GameCube to connect. Once the GC servers went down a while back I tried a private server but couldn't figure it out. I may try again. About to have a son in about a week though so my time for PSO will be reduced haha. But it has been fun doing some solo offline runs. Brings back some really good memories. Played countless hours on Xbox with my step bro then got GC version. Probably my favorite game of all time. I love that feeling when a red box drops.

Aviators
Oct 29, 2014, 07:03 PM
I think that the RNG in PSO is a little weird sometimes. Just the other day I got a Light Relief, a God/Luck, and a Custom Barrier V00 while running through VH Temple, all in the same run, kinda like what happened to you. And then I haven't seen an Addslot drop in YEARS.....