PDA

View Full Version : Naruto's Ending :'(

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 29, 2014, 08:53 PM
Most of you probably don't read it, but this is akin to the end of DBZ, it is the DBZ of my generation.
2 more weeks to go :'( and i hafto say goodbye to my childhood

gigawuts
Oct 29, 2014, 08:55 PM
It's...it's still going?

strikerhunter
Oct 29, 2014, 08:57 PM
Honestly, I have to say it's about dam time the series is coming to an end because I felt the story got dragged (I stopped after the whole thing with Pain).

BIG OLAF
Oct 29, 2014, 09:01 PM
People like Naruto?

Shadowpawn
Oct 29, 2014, 09:04 PM
I heard about this. Supposed to end at 700 or something. Damn, that's a lot of chapters.

Fusionxglave
Oct 29, 2014, 09:40 PM
It is okay even though Naruto may end that does not mean their will not be something to replace later.

However Naruto should get some spectacular animation for the last few episodes and some finals thank you to the fan for the support. Plus a huge party to celebrate.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 29, 2014, 10:20 PM
It is okay even though Naruto may end that does not mean their will not be something to replace later.

However Naruto should get some spectacular animation for the last few episodes and some finals thank you to the fan for the support. Plus a huge party to celebrate.

I'm Also hoping for a good animation for the last few episodes, I mean naruto has been so utterly popular over the years, it's one of those things where people who don't know what anime is but still knows what naruto is, exactly like dbz's level of fame.

Although i found parts of it to be cheesey, but if you look at the series as a whole, I think kishimoto did a great job.

NoiseHERO
Oct 30, 2014, 12:53 AM
*insert typical lol eww something popular?" snark*

But ehn.

Ive literally only been reading it knowing itd finally end soon. The story has been "who cares" after shippuden started.

bleach could learn a thing or two. One piece the artist will die before he puts the pen and brush down.

maybe a sequel to naruto will be more interesting.

yoshiblue
Oct 30, 2014, 01:13 AM
Weren't they doing absurd spin offs like the rock lee thing?

Vintasticvin
Oct 30, 2014, 01:36 AM
Is this (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc#t=14) how we are suppose to feel about hearing the news of Naruto finally ending?

Nitro Vordex
Oct 30, 2014, 07:50 PM
One Piece is still going. and better too :wacko:

HIT0SHI
Oct 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
Oh good, now I can skip episodes that go no where without waiting for next week's episode.

Bloody fillers are the bane of my existence... :etongue:

Noblewine
Oct 30, 2014, 11:10 PM
Naruto had a good run but I couldn't really get into it. Man I remember when Naruto first aired on Cartoon Network then somehow ended up on Disney. What the heck happened and why'd it get move around a lot.

Cyron Tanryoku
Oct 31, 2014, 01:48 AM
apparently its back on CN too
saw it appear on toonami and was like

the hell is this shit doing here

and it turns out both naruto series are on toonami >_>

NoiseHERO
Oct 31, 2014, 02:01 AM
en dub naruto shippuden still awkwardly quiet? wait I think JP version had boring lack of sound/music too. >_>

Ce'Nedra
Oct 31, 2014, 07:03 AM
Naruto would be 10x better if it wasn't for half the episodes being fucking fillers. Specially pre shippuden. I still watch it every week though, I started it so I will finish it. Although isn't the anime still like 2-3 years behind in content on the manga?

Vintasticvin
Oct 31, 2014, 07:33 AM
Op welcome to the nostalgia club you are now a Nostalgia Fag and will be shitted on by every other generation after yours.

infiniteeverlasting
Oct 31, 2014, 02:49 PM
Naruto would be 10x better if it wasn't for half the episodes being fucking fillers. Specially pre shippuden. I still watch it every week though, I started it so I will finish it. Although isn't the anime still like 2-3 years behind in content on the manga?

who the hell still actually watches the anime?

manga is where its always at. The original artwork, and how the artist really wanted to present the story is always better than the second hand experience :-?

but anyways, yea the anime is behind, but not by a year, maybe half a year i would say....

edit: wait a second... maybe it is a whole year behind... holy crap my perception of time is so warped now XD

Noblewine
Oct 31, 2014, 05:23 PM
apparently its back on CN too
saw it appear on toonami and was like

the hell is this shit doing here

and it turns out both naruto series are on toonami >_>

Adult Swim is the only company that wants it. Dunno why it was dropped several times when it was on toonami or Disney but my best guess is the story was too dark/violent for kid/teenagers. Plus the censorship nonsense that was going on back in the 90's.

Ce'Nedra
Nov 1, 2014, 03:55 PM
who the hell still actually watches the anime?

manga is where its always at. The original artwork, and how the artist really wanted to present the story is always better than the second hand experience :-?

but anyways, yea the anime is behind, but not by a year, maybe half a year i would say....

edit: wait a second... maybe it is a whole year behind... holy crap my perception of time is so warped now XD

Ionno. I started the anime years ago back when I didn't even knew about manga xD I guess cause I started to watch it I want to finish it.

Though isn't the anime made by the same guy? What you mean with second hand experience?

HIT0SHI
Nov 1, 2014, 10:29 PM
Oh so it's the manga that's ending... and I gotta wait about a year until they catch up to it?

Ugh...

http://i.imgur.com/3GJ9y48.gif

Call me when the bloody thing ends.

NoiseHERO
Nov 1, 2014, 10:34 PM
I think they're making a movie about "THE END OF NARUTO."

But I didn't look into it because I don't really care.

So the movie might be completely irrelevant from random images I saw.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 1, 2014, 10:43 PM
So when's Naruto Kai. :wacko:

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 1, 2014, 10:46 PM
Ionno. I started the anime years ago back when I didn't even knew about manga xD I guess cause I started to watch it I want to finish it.

Though isn't the anime made by the same guy? What you mean with second hand experience?

all anime is based off of manga or light novels.

@nitro, yea ummm... maybe in 10 years? XD

@sayara, yea they're ending the series with the last movie literally called: "naruto, the last", apparently its going to answer all questions/decide whos going to end up with naruto on the romance side (hinata/sakura)

landman
Nov 5, 2014, 07:11 AM
After the first arc I though this would end like Dragon Ball, with 40 years old Naruto fighting around, I can't believe they found so many adversaries to fight in a short time. I will have to continue the manga some time, I only finished Hokuto no Ken this past summer, and I was ready for Souten no Ken, then discovered there are a bunch of hokuto spinoffs....

Akaimizu
Nov 5, 2014, 11:56 AM
I can see this coming as a good thing. I believe it's really because the writer really really wants to move on. By now, you know that writer probably has so many good and fresh ideas that would love to get started if only Naruto would end.

The Walrus
Nov 5, 2014, 02:03 PM
Or he could just do a sequel series :D

NoiseHERO
Nov 5, 2014, 06:17 PM
Or he could just do a sequel series :D

I think he should,

naruto's kids are kinda cute.

I should have kids.

edit: Oh he is doin' a sequel.

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 6, 2014, 12:12 AM
it ended today, japanese raw scans came out, does anyone want to know any spoilers/shipping contest winners (narusaku vs naruhina)?

The Walrus
Nov 6, 2014, 03:27 AM
The movie leaks already ruined the main pair :D

NoiseHERO
Nov 6, 2014, 07:15 AM
I still think sakura and saucegay would've been better off with sakura just a lonely crazy cat lady who rock lee still hits on.

And sasuke can just go to prison.

gigawuts
Nov 6, 2014, 09:58 AM
it ended today, japanese raw scans came out, does anyone want to know any spoilers/shipping contest winners (narusaku vs naruhina)?

needs narusasu

either straight up gay or with naruto perma-sexy no jutsu'ed

infiniteeverlasting
Nov 9, 2014, 10:21 PM
So when's Naruto Kai. :wacko:

needs narusasu

either straight up gay or with naruto perma-sexy no jutsu'ed

http://puu.sh/cF4TB/1c51411e50.jpg

NoiseHERO
Nov 10, 2014, 02:22 AM
http://puu.sh/cF4TB/1c51411e50.jpg

pregnit no jutsu.

man emo dads and pushover moms must be lame sakuras daughter is gonna be a super rebel.