PDA

View Full Version : Back to action! again!

KusanagiShiro
Nov 2, 2014, 08:58 PM
Shiro is back...sorry I've been AWOL in recent times. Been trying to get a job at Walmart.:-?

Fusionxglave
Nov 3, 2014, 12:23 AM
Welcome to PSO-World

Freeze
Nov 11, 2014, 09:12 PM
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/heidiwelcomeback.jpg

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s20/DeepfreezeRAmar/freezeBBwelback.jpg

KusanagiShiro
Dec 6, 2014, 05:35 AM
Thanks guys. Walmart fell through and now I work at Macy's. I'm also getting a Vita, so I might bring Shiro Landeel to PSO2...that is, if the community can confirm the Vita version will work for US wifi

KusanagiShiro
Dec 10, 2014, 12:57 AM
I'll post Shiro's PSU Profile for reference all:

Shiro Landeel Character Biography:

Name: Shiro Landeel
Age: 15 (PSU Ep. 1/Arkguard), 16 (PSU Ep. 2/PSPo1), 17 (PSU Ep. 3), 20 (PSPo2/PSPo2 Infinity)
Race: Human
Affiliation: GUARDIANS (PSU Ep.1-3/PSPo1) / Little Wing (PSPo2/Infinity)
Class: Hunter/Fighmaster/Braver
Preferred Melee Weapon Types: Saber, Twin Saber, Double Saber, Claw, Twin Claw, Dagger, Twin Dagger, Slicer, Card
Preferred Ranged Weapon Types: Handgun, Twin Handgun, Rifle, Laser Cannon, Longbow, TCSM, Rod
Signature Melee Weapons: Holy Elsydeon (Saber), World of Guardians (Twin Saber), Vivienne (Double Saber), Excalibur (Sword; also a Noble Phantasm incidentally), Twin Genuine Neiclaw (Twin Claw), Lance of Longinus (Spear)
Signature Ranged Weapons: Ruby Bullet (Handgun), Twin Ruby Bullet (Twin Handgun), Edel Fucil (Rifle), Edel Arrow (Longbow)
Sought Weapons: Eternal Dimension / Hyakkaryolan / Sangeyasha / Amano Murakumo (Twin Saber), Giga Drill (Spear; "The Drill That Pierces The Heavens")

Shiro is the a Hunter and former GUARDIANS member. He is very well-known throughout the Gurhal System as a kind-hearted bishounen, and famous among the GUARDIANS for his skill in close-quarters combat.

Despite his fame, however, Shiro is very secretive, and rarely opens up to others. Those he does choose to open up to, however, quickly prove to be his most trusted allies. Shiro is often seen in the company of his five Partner Machines, each of whom was given to him by a female admirer. They are completely loyal to him, and have been known to attack intruders without provocation at times.

As a semi-celebrity, many rumors swirl about him. Some say he is a god in human form that has descended to bring order to the Gurhal System. Others say he is a secret government supersoldier created by the GUARDIANS. The only TRUE rumor, however, is about his ancestry: he is a direct descendant of the legendary Algol System heroine, Princess Alisa Landeel.

After the Battle of Maghara, Shiro's whereabouts are currently unknown. It IS known, however, that he is currently seeking the legendary sword once wielded by his ancestor: Holy Sword Elsydeon.

devilsmaster
Dec 28, 2014, 01:09 AM
Well that was detailed and make sure you come back and enjoy the fun!