PDA

View Full Version : I need help real quick...

Hyral
Apr 18, 2003, 07:16 PM
Haha.. Im gonna fight Falz (V.Hard) again. I just died right now.. close to killing him too!. BUt whats a good gun to equip for his 3rd form? Im a lvl 69 HuCast too.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 18, 2003, 07:21 PM
I would say get a mechgun with hp steal so you can use it against him when he makes a copy of your body, you will be stealing hp but it won't hurt you http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ryu13
Apr 18, 2003, 07:42 PM
just use your most powerful handgun. i used a varista. just dont attack him when he steals your soul. it will go away after a while.

Hyral
Apr 18, 2003, 08:22 PM
Should i just level up my guy a lil bit more? .. ehh i dunno.. haha.. i have to go Scape Doll hunting again >_< baah...

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 18, 2003, 08:27 PM
with a hucast you should have no problem killing him at 69 i did it at 50 with a hucast without any hp things or resist/saints or anything else like that, u dont even need a great handgun just like a railgun with like 25% dark will get the job done, if you run out of mates to fast try this, run in without your mag on, drop 10 dimates and 10 trimates, then run into the darvant field and die, go back to twn and buy more mates now when you run out of the ones u just bought fightin falz you have 20 more waitin for ya just a little trick i used on him

Darrin
Apr 18, 2003, 08:29 PM
I think you should use something powerful. Maybe something like a Iron Faust or Red Scorpio. There slow but I think they would work.

Yoda86
Apr 18, 2003, 09:04 PM
Actually any Draw series weapon will work. Since you get damaged the same ammount as you do to falz in his third form when he steals your soul, the draw weapon will hurt him by 60 (even when he's glowing) and will replenish your health by 60 (hard mode figures, 90 in Very Hard).

Hyral
Apr 18, 2003, 11:56 PM
Ooh. Thanks again everyone. Im sure this will help me alot. Now all i need is my scape dolls! Mwuahaha.